Deep Wounds Sp/Ud

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by limone1981, Dec 6, 2016.

1. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

Hey guys I hust want to share my Deep Wounds Bg with you.
    So far does pretty well but still I feel is missing something (more ranged unit maybe?)

Any thoughts,input or ideas are appreciated

Attached Files:

TeaNinja, guokamoli54 and SireofSuns like this.
  2. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

I wonder if Lava Font might better for your purpose than Osarius? Osarius is good, but it can take a long time to pay off for its cost, while the Lava Font should net you maybe more proc's on Fire Acolyte for Orb for a much lower cost. Then again, it doesn't have Shadowspawn, hmm..
    Of course, you could always just include 2x Orb of Protection for the lulz.

Also, why no RetroBooty? I'd switch out FR for it, as you already have Whispers and the Confusion to take care of that kind of stuff.

3. limone1981

never thought about Retri...I will try it.

About Lava Font I'm not sure, I do like the ShadowSpawn of Head of Osarius but I will give it a try to the Lava Font too.

thx

4. SireofSuns

On of the main things I think is cool about it is the Enemy Attack clause. So if you can keep the enemy from killing it right away, you'll get something out of it even on their turn!

5. Orubus

Orubus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Whats the two red units in the middle? I am also trying a va ria tion o fthis bg... and the two ladies with the white hair on top right? and whos the 1st rune... i know im asking a lot... just seeing if thre are more with deep wounds that I see..

6. SireofSuns

The two red ones in the middle are Hyaenid Houngan (he works nicely because of how much you want to be attacking, he has nice debuffs on his attacks. The white hair lady is Nefari Beastcaller (her pet has Deep Wounds).
    1st rune is Cavernkeeper (he's an amazing healer).

:)

7. Orubus

Oh thank you so much. I can see why grundlewolf pup would be important.

Goal on thread below is to make the alpha a killer. Magnify beast, zealotry, mandate. And I wanted to find room for a nefari guardian. Manslayer seems a bit expensive, probably use guarding on her.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    SireofSuns likes this.
  8. Orubus

9. SireofSuns

I'd probably switch out Manslayer for a Nefari Beastcaller, 'cause the Manslayer tends to get killed really fast for its cost. And maybe switch out a Harb for the Guardian if you're really wanting it in there.

I don't think you need both Demolish AND Whirling Quarry (Assuming you're running Seism on it).

I also notice you don't have any form of Shatter in there, that's kinda risky considering there's a lot of equips in the current meta. Be careful while running without it.

10. limone1981

I run the Houngans for magic dmg and the opportunity to heal my chanps via attacking with Twisted essence.
    Negari beastcaller x 2 'cos 1 boost dmg(+2) on the Grunderwulfs (pup,regular,Alpha and the pack) and the second the hp(+5). right now i've started using Magnify beast and Zealotry in alternate way(depends on the mood of the day).
    Also yeah as already stated you need a shatter form(and detection for this you could use the grunderwulf pup)

SireofSuns likes this.
  11. Orubus

Beast Caller is nice... I'm not caring for the doggies with skirmishrr