Delim - burning broccoli

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by MaruXV, Feb 15, 2017.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

It's just not up to par with other relics that summon, graveyard costs 45 nora and summons as many skellys as you want that are also real units for 2 shrine damage which they heal with tome of hate.

Also if you read the text for greenhouse it makes perfect sense why it would provide forest front, right now it's used for burst damage and doesn't really seem fitting.

greenhouse nora cost 45

This unit has forest front and grant: camouflage, when this unit is destroyed 2 saplings are summoned.

When did cleansing emerald get a cost increase and why ? 50 nora is enough for a champ in every faction now.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  2. super71

It's interesting that Germination engine works exactly like corpse pile, but it seems dumb it summons young saplings and not even real saplings when corpse pile summons 47 hp units with no upgrades. Honestly I'm not even sure when they changed germination engine because I haven't seen it ran in so long.

3. super71

Overgrowth summons 3 young saplings with 20 health each, not sure where you get 34 health and waiting that long for 4 champs that can be aoed quick is kinda too slow now. Also the summons have 7 damage and barely any abilities and take heavy damage from fire which is in every faction.

Fw summon spells are much better.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  4. sirvile

sirvile The King of Potatoes

Sapling genocide.