Delving into the Mountains...

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Zythraak, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

They need to give Carouse a cooldown then put it on alot more champions.

Having to wait until you get your carouse champ out to get your carouse deck going is really gd annoying. But then again, alot of Bane Shift I'm facing is really gd annoying. Great job Owls.

2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Dwarf detection? You've only got the sharpshooter IIRC, but the hawkmaster is a good unit and I really like the mountain sentry.

3. Zythraak

Zythraak The King of Potatoes

I suppose I could throw in hawmkasters...I really like them, but they don't drink ale. :(

4. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

Sharpshooter (even has brew flaoured text!) and guard tower for detection, or just throw in a UV .

5. Zythraak

I have one sharpshooter now. I've been seeing some success with this deck.
    http://gyazo.com/f1f9bb5d8810bc6358f981ce0b4be282
    It has a LOT of editing yet to do, but I beat one of my guild rivals AND #8 in the game with an NKD deck, I was super excited about that. :D

6. Zythraak

It's kind of a brew/paladin hybrid, but I don't know what I would remove. :( I want more equipment and it would be nice to squeeze in some nora gen...I could easily do away with burning crusade though.
    I never thought the squire looked very good, but he is incredible with his massive AP gen and damage boosts. Well worth his 57 nora that game. :)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  7. Zythraak

Is there ANY chance Windfuries are worth running? I want them to be good, they were such a high tier legendary when I was new, and now that I'm actually capable of getting them, they seem shoeboxed. :(

8. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

@Markoth promised to buff them

9. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Wish Windfurries weren't trash. Maybe faction ruiner can fix them, huh @Markoth ?

10. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I think we should petition Senshu to change my forum title to Faction Ruiner. My Windfury suggestions were included in with my last batch of suggestions but it's pretty low priority. However it's an easy change so if something is going to change it will likely happen next patch or the one after that (SoonTM). My suggestions were as follows:
    Range to 3-5 (Should severely drop his cost)
    Arrow throw 1 and 2 to upgrade tree A
    Dodge 1 to base. (This swap was so arrow throw wasn't useless if you didn't want to take the dodge upgrade.)
    Stun added to upgrade tree A
    Upgrade tree B changed to Berzerker 2, Berzerker 3 and something cool like Sunder.

11. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Sunder will create QQ due to Gragas tbh. Just give him nkd ... then it will get nkd nerfed in general cuz you know IS mang.

12. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Suggestion was made before Gragas was released. But ya a second ranged sunder would likely rustle some feathers. Tbh though sunder doesn't really make sense on Gragas.

13. JaceDragon

IT makes sense on both. Scur, doesn't make sense on gragas

14. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I believe the intention was to represent how corrosive Dwarven brew is.

15. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Barb archer is range 3-5 sunder, just for other IS range units with sunder rage.

16. JaceDragon

So i belive windfury with sunder is not a problem.

17. Zythraak

So yeah, they are trash. =/ I was thinking with the berserker upgrade and hammer throw he'd be a pretty decent font defender with 8 ap per turn as long as it wasn't contested, but still quite expensive for that.

18. JaceDragon

range is still 2-5 which is =\

19. Zythraak

I couldn't resist grabbing a pair now that they've been improved a bit. Loving the sunder.

20. Zythraak

I've gotten Euan, Talgar, and Brewmasters :D My decks are finally coming together.