Delving into the Mountains...

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Zythraak, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Ehh still too expensive

2. Zythraak

Zythraak The King of Potatoes

Maybe, but he goes really well with all of the axe/hammer throws in my deck with hooligans for even more sunder, really helps my harass, and i've wanted some since I was a new player.

3. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

I will try him for sure, because he is one of my favourite runes ever, but for 83 nora i would like to deploy somthing with more dmg

4. Zythraak

Well every sunder is like a mini warcry for all other champs to attack that target, and it stacks! Annd hooligan stacks it up even more. I think it's great, and with sweep on 1 ap he makes a surprisingly good defender. I do agree though he could use a little boost...even like 2 damage would do wonders for him. Or even just dodge 2 on base would make me super happy.

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

The thing is, he's still expensive. We have soooooooo many cheap champs.

Like I could deploy a DK, Talgar or Euan for the same price pretty much.

6. Zythraak

Yeah, unfortunately. =/

7. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Which is more an issue with them, and other units, being too cheap. The very idea that the mounted kinsmen is as powerful, and cheap as it is is an absurd testimony to the issue players have with actually paying for what they get.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
  8. Zythraak

Yeah I agree with Tarth. It seems to me that a lot of factions are struggling with the higher nora cost units. They're either crazy good, like AA pre-nerf, or just not worth the cost when you could deploy more 'cheap meat' for less nora. I lose a lot of games to 'cheap meat' decks because I simply won't play them. They're boring and not fun to play, but I still do have SOME cheap meat, but not as cheap as some. My Master axemen definitely have less hp per nora than like ST beasts.