Demon Bg ideas (With arrow Eater)

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by dugadu8, Oct 1, 2016.

1. dugadu8

dugadu8 The King of Potatoes

Hi guys :D I think UD %100 my faction ... But I dont know how to start...
    Arrow eater looks awesome ! I need some ideas for Demon bg (Demons+Deep Elf+Mutant or anything :D )
    THANKS FOR HELP :) I learn finaly to use ''poxbox'' I got now ''1503741'' Poxbox point.
    And I need demon bg (O__o)/

2. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Very simple core option might be

2x pin cushion
    2x Ireguard
    2x deep elf fanatic
    2x doom bringer

First three anti range and good melee. Last one alt damage with a fire jab and bounce.

3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I prefer Hekatain Arbiters over Fanatics, but otherwise, that's a decent start point.

4. dugadu8

What you think guys ? Arrow eater most ''OP'' Skill seen in this game ... You have more than 1 rage you dont attack :D
    upload_2016-10-1_22-10-30.png

5. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

personal opinion based on my own thoughts for an arrow eater bg.

If going for all out Firk range, x2 demon shields. Lose the firelight gem since the only champ I see using it is grimlic. Deep elf priestess is meh along with infiltrator, try the nefari informant instead who is much cheaper with that relocate ability. caverunner and bok warden would be better replaced by a succubus with abash so she can only take one hit from a champ, effectively being tanky almost if you use her life siphon good enough (as in mandate of sheoul on her and constantly aggressive). I'd take out the exchange in place of a second mandate. Personally would also take grimlic out (don't hate me for this) for another nefari shockbow. FR is meh to me and not worth it, split personality can have good use for high damage champs or even price of victory.

Just a few quick tips but really it always comes down to preference

Fentum likes this.
  6. dugadu8

I'm sorry, but it wasn't enough to my English translations :D I hope its good :)

7. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Meatman is making a lot of sense.

Also, if you are running arachnablades on the Ireguards for 3xspiders per turn often, then don't bother or just drop to one. It works great vs AI but not pvp.

I'd personally keep the warden as my detect option and I'd lose demolish for a siege monger.

A boarspider or two give a cheaper arrow eater option than the other vothsairs.

Get in Shatter.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016