Demon Jakei theme idea

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Xuldorl, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Xuldorl

Xuldorl I need me some PIE!

I've no ideas for specific runes, but there is a theme I'd love to see explored in the form of one rune or many.

Jakei that have sworn themselves to the depths, becoming simular to the nefari, or perhaps some sort of concordance of fire and ice. I don't have a rune to share to that end, but if anyone wants to propose any to that theme, be it a broad idea, or one or more champions that have Race: Demon, Jakei, I'd love to see it.

19madfox95 likes this.
  2. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

Depth's frost lord Ak'kyun - Ice fears the flames to which it melts, but the water that has become quenches the blaze's eternal hunger.

race jakei, demon

attack:frost
    attack:fire

catalyst:frost
    catalyst:fire

extinguish
    frostburn

Qucas and Xuldorl like this.
  3. Xuldorl

Xuldorl I need me some PIE!

I rather like that suggestion. I see it almost as a prominent Jakei Extinguisher who turned to the depths. We could certainly use more. I think your idea has given me a few. I definitely see them functioning around the use of frost and fire. I think an ability that made it so within range, a minimum of Burn 1 or Chilled 1 is applied when fire or frost damage is dealt.

Though I think a blood heavy mix would be an interesting flavor.. Maybe a Jakei heretic has some involvement.

I think one thing that would help is a title for the champions in general. Deep elves come as either Deep Elf or Nefari. Jakei largely have Jakei in their name. If we had something that fit that... it would go a long way.

gamengamenut likes this.
  4. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

glad to hear!! i think a good name or title for them would be important...cant think of any at the moment..maybe tinted jak? haha