Desert Owl are you going to leave us for Space Wars?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Poxjedi, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I already considered this and rejected it. It saddens me that you do didnt read what I wrote with understanding. but whether you find it funny or not isn't the point. It's whether or not you recognize it as an attempt at humor or a serious comment to be taken literally. What bugs me are ppl who should be able to tell the difference but PRETEND not to be able to in order to try to score some point or other. Still not sure which category you're in. That language barrier thing again or maybe the very real possibility that you are in fact humorless as I have yet to see any real example of it.

let me spell things out a little more clearly. If you feel my purpose in this thread was to mock the name of the game you missed the sarcasm. I was in fact mocking those who were critical of it. the aside with gressen was not meant to derail the thread but was simply because sometimes hes fun to banter with.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

stop harrasing Ragic our exchange was fun.

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I'm about 47.21% sure I fixed that for you. I got ur back.

NevrGonaGivUup likes this.
  4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I didn't think you were, to be honest.

And I actually agree with the other people that it's a pretty generic name (and it's actually pretty common for industry people to lament/laugh about these names).

Anyway, I was making a joke about how you are quite often trolling and making silly remarks and thought it was a bit amusing that us joking around with you by pretending to take your unfunny comments seriously gets called "humorless."

Honestly not sure how it turned into all that serious talk :(

Apologies for the misunderstanding.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

it's always the other guuy that's serious, i'm never serious, this is all hilarious, you guys need to calm down lmao so funny y r u all so srs

6. Ragic

I was just trying to be clear. I was getting a Sheldon vibe off of you. You might want to throw in a bazinga next time.

Baskitkase likes this.
  7. Sokolov

Only if you promise to use sarcasm tags.

8. Ragic

I blame my phone.

9. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Sarcasm tags kill the humor.

Tweek516, Geressen and Baskitkase like this.
  10. Sokolov

ok ok, we all just use bazinga then

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

BAZINGA!

#comedy

12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Dunno if Ill bother, not feelinf that game at all.

I game so much less than before with the new job and since moving. You guys?

14. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I'm a big Sci-Fi fan, so I'll be checking it out. Based on forum activity, Markoth will probably be checking it out as well, along with a few other Pox guys.

Etherielin likes this.
  15. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Don't recall if I signed up for beta or not, if I did, I'd try it. Otherwise...............................................:..:.::......

BurnPyro and SPiEkY like this.
  16. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I got a beta key yesterday. I haven't had a chance to login and check it out yet. Anyone else get one?

17. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I got one, I'm pretty sure @Markoth got one as well.

I'm still in the phase where I'm trying to figure out how to play a game with no tutorial yet.

18. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Cpt. Mark Roth of the NWO Inquisitor has indeed been hunting Genari scum.

19. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

20. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yeah, this game rocks.

Woffleet and darklord48 like this.