Destiny

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by tangmcgame, Aug 27, 2014.

1. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

yes

2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

i got a legendary hmg off of my night raid

3. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

Invection, the shotgun, is a damn beast. I really regretted picking my first exotic bounty blind after finding out it was for a shotgun, but this is the one that made me really like shotguns. I'm currently on both the Thorn and Bad Juju quest. Waiting to do the rest of the Crucible stuff (I'm at 270/500) for Thorn until I'm doubling up on working for Bad Juju as well. All I really want is a Suros Regime. Come on Xur.

4. KingJad

recruiting one player for the raid it resets tomorrow and its do or die tonight we are at the final boss.

5. tangmcgame

Sorry Jib. I just saw your message otherwise I would have jumped in to help. Want to hit it tonight?

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Heh I almost have a complete set of legendary armor for warlock now (helmet, gloves and boots) and a chest piece for Titan but am yet to get anything for hunter. Luckily I have enough strange coins and motes of light for next weekend... Think I may level a Warlock in the meantime.

7. tangmcgame

Yeah, I've got an exotic and 3 legendary items for a titan while playing my warlock. So now I have a level 18.5 titan. Probably finish it off tomorrow. Jumping straight to 24 once I hit 20 will be cool.

8. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Solo'd it after all, seems I gravely overestimated the impact of the Juggler mod.

Wouldn't mind giving a go at the weekly strike (not the nightfall, I'm not crazy) before it rotates. I should be on around 9/10 PM (est) tonight.

The purplz

9. tangmcgame

10. KingJad

beat the raid only got shader... #PISSED

11. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

So...whats the best way to get Legs and exotics exactly? I just hit 20 with my Titan and am rocking blues still....

12. KingJad

Queen's Wrath is guaranteed leg armor after every game.

13. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Doing those at 20 would be ... kinda hard? But it's 100% if you can manage it. You can just quit out of the Kill mission if you get dealt a terrible one (like the last one).

You can get blues with light to get you started. Then it's rng heaven but seriously just grind marks to buy some puplz. Honestly I found like 1 or 2 leg engrams by doing cave/crota. The rest just dropped while playing "normally". Ironically the defend warsat NEXT to the cave game me more purples than the cave itself.

14. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

In Destiny fashion news : Bloodpact shader + Dead Orbit cloak looks sweeeet

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  15. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

well we completed the nightfall strike in 25 minutes, I think we are ready for the raid just need to get a competent group together

16. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

carry me plz

17. tangmcgame

A friend and I cheesed the nightfall last night. Took a lot longer than 25 minutes, but I did get that Multi-tool shotgun that equips in your primary slot. So that's cool. The biggest win was 500 vanguard rep and the buff to reputation gains for the week. Going to hit vanguard 3 today and maybe even start working on my crucible rep again.

18. KingJad

If you want you can join our raid party. We have plenty of ppl but it's first come first serve. You're either online when we start or ur not.

19. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Damn, I am so noob at this game. BUT! I have managed to get my huntard to level 18 and started using blademaster(epic), and I got my first blues yesterday. Really enjoying the game, quite alot of fun. Also, I smell conspiracy in the story/plot, and it makes me giddy. ALSO, calling dinklage/ghost/guiltyspark thing "little light": fun.

I'm gonna work my way through this thread and add all of the PS4 users, as I have all of 2 friends playing this on ps4, it would be nice to team up every now and then.

Have yet to do Crucible, as my reflexes with a stick are subpar for aiming purposes, but I keep hearing about epic loots or something.

20. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

My level/gear is merely a product of spending time with the game, not my relative skill with it.

I'm terrible. But I'm having fun.

Feel free to add me (Jibtek_W), I "think" I shouldn't be a burden in ~20 stuff. Prepare to be amazed how good I am at running away from stuff.