Destiny

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by tangmcgame, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Enjoying the game but saw after a hefty time out with my 360 all the old lads and lasses have jumped onto the Xbox1. Anyone on 360 fancy meeting up and doing Crucible and the Raid Bane Shift.

Also Crucible is hectic as Firk, bloody Warlock super's everywhere, wiping the control point from across the map.

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Yoooooo Molosse I'll be playing Destiny soon. Hmu

Atmokinesis

3. Molosse

On 360yah?

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

yyeeeee buddy.

5. Molosse

Yeeeeeeeeeeee Send that GT mate.

6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Atmokinesis,

I'll let you know when I'm on most of the time it'll be my little brother playing.

7. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

Woah woah woah, you got universal remote? That's towards the top of my wishlist with patience and time being #1. My roommates and I got a couple extras last night and started the raid. Cleared everything effortlessly until we hit the final boss and then we kept getting wiped. Now we're tryin to lvl a bit before we do it again :l

8. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

sure i'll be on tonight, i'm on ps4 what name should i add

9. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

10. calisk

k i applied to your clan, i'll add you later

11. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

Yeah, Universal Remote. I got even more troll news for you: I got Patience and Time last night from a purple trollgram. I'd trade them for an auto rifle in a heartbeat if I could. I prefer a more versatile primary weapon and I'm no sniper.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  12. calisk

saw an exotic rocket launcher drop in pvp yesterday pissed me off since the only exos i got were from the weekly or the bounty

13. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

RIP grinding. That patch is ballin.

Kinda pissed about the queen stuff not giving ascend mats anymore though

14. Molosse

First Exo I get, Hunters only. :(

KingJad likes this.
  15. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Exotic hunter chest I know the struggle

16. tangmcgame

By the time I decided to get my Titan to 20, I had 2 legendaries and an exotic waiting for her. The Armamentoriawhatever armor that gives the Titan an extra grenade. I also have a few legs waiting for my Hunter for whenever the hell I get around to leveling that up. So yeah, equipment for other classes sucks, but save them and then, instead of having to grind Light levels, you'll just equip your sweet gear and be level 24 the second you hit 20.

Also, pretty excited about the dev blog considering I'm approaching the final steps of both the Bad Juju and Thorn quest (and a second Invection). Three at once. RNG.com. Opinion reserved on the Cryptarch blurb since it's possible they're just going to be more forthright about how stupid it is rather than actually changing the stupidity.

17. Nebron

You son of a .....
    The only exo i've gotten so far is hawkmoon. I don't mind handcannons that much but even for an exo one it's probably the worst out of the three. One of my roommates on the other hand pulled monte carlo like 2 days into the game and thought the gun was 'just ok.'

Also if there's anyone that wants to try to run the nightfall weekly or somethin i'm down. My roommates are a bunch of pansies that are too scared to do stuff that's a higher level then them.

18. tangmcgame

I really want the Final Word hand cannon. Saw a video of a guy using it in the Crucible and every bit of that gun - the sound, the gunplay, the stylistic flare - is amazing. I'm pretty excited about getting my Thorn, too. Probably this weekend, though maybe tonight if I get the last 130 points I need in a reasonable amount of time.

19. Nebron

I got into a duel with a guy using Final Word in a free for all match the other day. It was funny because we were way better than everyone else in the lobby so they all started changing to hand cannons which only made them worse. I couldn't beat him though because that gun is just insanely good in a quick 1v1 trade while mine has hella kick and requires you to ADS.

20. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Awhh yea, just hit 20 and have a few missions on mars left. Pretty much out of the loop on whatever you guys are talking about.

If my luck in this is anything like in other loot based games, I won't be getting any rare/good loot for another 500 hours, if ever.