Destiny

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by tangmcgame, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

Neb, do you play pox anymore?

2. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

Not really, I mostly play league.

3. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

How do we feel about house of wolves? Despite the delay, I think the changes were good. Lvl 34 gear is a lot easier to obtain. Also taken king was unveiled this week.

Leadrz likes this.
  4. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I just started playing Destiny again after several months. House of Wolves is ok. I find it a little silly that you can upgrade all armor to 42 light. Weapons I think is pretty cool tho(I don't think raid weapons should be up-gradable tho). I also don't like how Trials of Osiris is such a casual game mode. I thought they finally were doing it right when it was said that you needed tournament tickets(that could only be obtained by winning in the crucible) to even enter it. I like things that appeal to hardcore gamers as opposed to casuals.

5. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

Counter strike is best.

BurnPyro likes this.
  6. SaintKiwi

I agree with you 100%. There is no incentive to play and get new weapons because the raid weapons I have are better than the new stuff. For hardcore gamers, There is the lighthouse on Mercury. After you get 9-0 in Trials of Osiris, You can go there. There is a chest with elemental 365 trials weapons. I play mostly because of the gameplay and I miss the raids. There is no reason to play them anymore. New players have 42 light gear basically handed to them.

Leadrz likes this.
  7. KingJad

I like when there's an actual advantage given to hardcore gamers tho. Noobs getting 42 light gear so easily bothers me a lot because there's really no feeling of progression when anyone can hit max lvl by just upgrading some basic tier 3 legendary gear. Yea I'm aware of the flawless mercury run. I about to have a go at it.

8. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Feels like more of the same to me. I do like some of the stuff they did, and personally I like that they are removing a bit of the grind as well as more end game customization. Only one way to get end game gear is too limited. That said, no raid incentive is kind of sad for me, though I wasn't a huge fan of crota.

Haven't made it to the prison, not trials yet. So, limited with regards to my experience of the new stuff

9. SaintKiwi

Anyone beat skolas yet? He dropped two elder cipher bounties for me. I'm going to go with the dregs promise and the lord of wolves.

Leadrz likes this.
  10. KingJad

yea I've been skolas quite a few times. The best gun to get is Lord of Wolves. I didn't like shotguns much before but it's really good. Dreg's Promise is alright. Queenbreaker's Bow is horrible doesn't even deal that much damage + it has a charge time. Icebreaker outranks it by a mile. I have all 3 weapons for almost all my characters.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  11. SaintKiwi

JUST WENT FLAWLESS LEEK MA BAULS

Leadrz likes this.
  12. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

psh I did that hundreds of time...I played that game way too much =/

SaintKiwi likes this.
  13. SaintKiwi

BYE THORN

Leadrz likes this.
  14. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

I loved thorn, but it was time to move on. Loving TTK, anyone else?

15. SaintKiwi

DUH I BEAT TEH RAID SINCE IT CAME OUT MY BODY AND MIND ARE READY FOR TRIALS AND IB I HAVE BEEN TRAINING IN ELIMINATION WITH TLW AND 1K YARD STARE
    ALSO LOVING THE STRIKE EXCLUSIVE STUFF
    FATEBRINGER 2.0 DROPS FROM UND MIND OR ECHO CHAM

Leadrz likes this.
  16. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I was an inch from buying the legendary edition for my new xbox one,.... but i think imma wait for the new halo to be released first instead