Dire Wolf (KF Champion)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Xirone, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Dire Wolf
    Race: Beast, Spirit | Class: None | Size: Large | Rarity: Rare
    Artwork: A large and fearsome spirit wolf is materializing out of thin air near an unsuspecting demon. While the Dire Wolf is largely a flesh and blood animal, its claws are made of psychic energies.
    Flavor-Text: "I have asked Godwin to gather the young and weak among us and take them far from here. Tonight we unleash the Dire Wolves." -Darius, Circle Member
    Nora Cost: 71-82

Champion Stats
    DMG: 10 | SPD: 6 | RNG: 1 | DEF: 2 | HP: 52

Champion Abilities
    Attack: Psychic- This unit makes a Psychic attack at its range. This is a basic attack.
    Iron Will- This champion cannot be Charmed, Possessed, or Distracted.
    Teleport 1- This champion is relocated to target space within 5 spaces, and loses Rooted.
    Unleash- Friendly champions within 6 spaces gain Fuel Rage (Target champion within 3 spaces that has the Unleash ability gains 1 AP and +1 DMG for 1 turn).

Upgrade Path I

Surge: Beast 1- This unit has +1 DMG for every friendly Beast.
    Surge: Spirit 1- This unit has +1 DMG for every friendly Spirit.
    Vaporize- When this champion is successfully attacked it becomes Incorporeal for the remainder of the turn.

Upgrade Path II
    Consume- Target owned adjacent champion is destroyed and this champion is healed for the amount equal to the destroyed champion's current HP.
    Dead Eater- When this unit recovers a nora globe, it recovers an additional 6 nora.
    Soul Drinker- When this unit destroys a champion, it heals HP equal to half the destroyed champions's nora cost.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
    Tweek516, Bellagion and IMAGIRL like this.
  2. Xirone

This champion could be given Attack: Psychic to help the KF beast theme with alternative damage. Maybe it has psychic claws?

Edit: I like the idea so I'll take off Attack: Physical and update the artwork!

3. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

Not bad...cool stuff..i like psychic....but it seems abit off from the theme i guess.....i know it has psychic claws just seems outta place....maybe magical? or electric, cause for some reason some of the ethereal spirit guys have electric

4. Xirone

I'd be fine with any of those, really. Electric Claws, Magical Claws, Poison Claws, Frost Claws, or Psychic Claws would be fine. Not a fan of Fire Claws, Physical Claws, or Disease Claws, though.

5. gamengamenut

Magical claws/electric :) .....lol disease claws would be werid......

Xirone likes this.
  6. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

We definitely need a Dire Wolf.

Xirone likes this.
  7. Xirone

Yeah, even if it isn't this idea, a dire wolf created by Sok would be fantastic!

8. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Electric spirit wolf pls

Xirone likes this.
  9. Xirone

Dire Wolf
    Race: Beast, Spirit | Class: None | Size: Large | Rarity: Rare
    Artwork: A large and fearsome spirit wolf is materializing out of thin air near an unsuspecting demon. While the Dire Wolf is largely a flesh and blood animal, its claws are made of electrical energies.
    Flavor-Text: "I have asked Godwin to gather the young and weak among us and take them far from here. Tonight we unleash the Dire Wolves." -Darius, Circle Member
    Nora Cost: 71-82

Champion Stats

DMG: 10 | SPD: 6 | RNG: 1 | DEF: 2 | HP: 52

Champion Abilities
    Attack: Electricity- This unit makes an Electrical attack at its range. This is a basic attack.
    Iron Will- This champion cannot be Charmed, Possessed, or Distracted.
    Teleport 1- This champion is relocated to target space within 5 spaces, and loses Rooted.
    Unleash- Friendly champions within 6 spaces gain Fuel Rage (Target champion within 3 spaces that has the Unleash ability gains 1 AP and +1 DMG for 1 turn).

Upgrade Path I
    Surge: Beast 1- This unit has +1 DMG for every friendly Beast.
    Surge: Spirit 1- This unit has +1 DMG for every friendly Spirit.
    Vaporize- When this champion is successfully attacked it becomes Incorporeal for the remainder of the turn.

Upgrade Path II
    Consume- Target owned adjacent champion is destroyed and this champion is healed for the amount equal to the destroyed champion's current HP.
    Dead Eater- When this unit recovers a nora globe, it recovers an additional 6 nora.
    Soul Drinker- When this unit destroys a champion, it heals HP equal to half the destroyed champions's nora cost.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
    IMAGIRL and Bellagion like this.
  10. gamengamenut

lol.....they should make The Dire Wolf Squad.

Blue - electricity
    Purple - psychic
    Green - poison
    Black - Frost (well....black ice? lol)
    Red - Magical

well most of the elements fit with bluish colors so i have no idea man

11. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

That flavor text seems totally out of line with Menalaus. He would never advocate unleashing something so dangerous that it would be necessary to evacuate people -- he abhors war at all.

12. Xirone

Right, Darius, Circle Member it is....no one knows much about him. :)

13. gamengamenut

Lol....if only it was a fire wolf...then De'lim could be the one to say it