Discplines are changed

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by daeminicus, Jul 24, 2014.

1. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

we need to apply frozen to get +1 dmg.

what we got to do that?

Freezing aura (ice elemental, 87 nora! 5 base damage!)
    Frost bite (40 nora , useless spell since ages ago!)
    Freezing discipline - khong monk, nohkan grandmaster, ferren wanderer, jakei warfot, nohkan apprentice

Do I would say we got 1 good rune to cause frozen - Nohkan apprentince! Way to go and we got few good monks and a bad monk theme so its crap all over.

Savage Tundra is dying...

2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

well crystal dragon has freezing aura, you could put him in with a pseudo crystal theme going on.

take advantage of his fascinating aura for some nice gale power turns.

and use guide to give him nohkando for some surviability

of course I would never build a deck to try to take advantage of such a minor racial

3. daeminicus

Since most crystal champs lost endless devotion as base ability, that theme kinda got shut down. I also only seen crystal dragon once! In all games I played and observed.

not a very common or played rune.

But point taken-

KingJad likes this.
  4. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

bah..all the new NKD abi. and meta effects are Bane Shift.. in campaings are IMBA....in PvP are crap.. :(

5. calisk

crystal dragon isn't bad his issue comes in the fact that his design requires him to be in the thick of the enemies but he really doesn't have much survivability, but if you train nhk onto him he could stand in the middle of the enemies and drag them in with his aura, and keep them frozen.

also I did think up a fun combo with him

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
    JayZillaGT likes this.
  6. JayZillaGT

JayZillaGT Member

did not think of training NKD on the dragon thats a great idea

7. daeminicus

Training NKD is limited to one limited rune, its not a option every player have access to. For one I am not.

Goyo likes this.
  8. calisk

whether the option is available or not is not for me to say, i'm just giving players options, an alternate you could give it mirror shield, use strategic grumble rocks, or or other means, that was just using a rune that would normally be in a nhk deck anyway.

9. Ninao

Ninao Member

Yeap, it is good, but i think the Ferren Dancer now need buff, she was good doing stun, now, she is terrible

10. Ninao

Ninao Member

St has a equip with freezing aura and ice armor for 25 nora, and, if the champion has attack frost, it also get +1 spd, i think is well done on a discipline bg

11. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

does that justify the terrible state of the disciplines?

12. Ninao

Ninao Member

I dont know, i really like the way they are now, i just dont like the alluiring discipline, was a good effort before, and now isnt that much, i think the ferren dancer could get 3-5 or 3-6 range now, for the rest, i did really like them now

13. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

alluring discipline, flourish, and an upgrade path of charm ranks and abash just make me lol

14. daeminicus

that equip has always been and will remain crap as it is. Its not worth 25 nora to gain a small damage buff. I rather drop cord tower then instead, even if its a relic.

15. Ninao

Ninao Member

I dont know, easily get +6 dmg on champions on a good map, i think the equip is good on frost attack champions, at least is my opinion

16. calisk

I hope flag of unification gets a cost reduction in the near future would be nice on a nhk champ, they need iron will, and the +2 speed is an extra dodge.

Ninao likes this.
  17. daeminicus

We do have jakei starseer, she is auto imo. But I agree, flag is a bit expensive to really be worth running.

Ninao likes this.