Discussion: Coalitions Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, May 11, 2015.

1. Psilokibes

Psilokibes Devotee of the Blood Owl

Wich is the Limited Edition Rune for completing the Campaing?

Can we know at least the faction of it?

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Mysterious Hooded elf, it is in the rune checklist as the only limited from this expansion.

3. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

KF

4. Psilokibes

Well, thx for the answer. Where is the rune checklist to take a look?

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

6. Psilokibes

Anyone thinks that some new skills are so OP??

Like the Sonic Surge. It is just like the Combo of fire wasp + Red Sands (THAT WAS FORBIDEN) just that better. It comes with a low CD, give u 3 free Ap, pacified = movility. In a 7 SPD champ (thunder elemental I think is his name) 11 AP = 33 AoE damage. Amazing.

The "birds" with the deploiment effects are great + the re-deploiment buffs, amazing. I though they were noraexpensive, but they do a lot of things.

The Cull effect of the UD relic is a killer machine.

Etc.

I just saw them couple of times, but seems really OP and broken.

Good way for making people buying new runes/box/packs/megaboxes but this seems a bit P2W for me :(

Last edited: May 14, 2015
  7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Ehhh, I think there's a lot more broken stuff out there than what came out this expansion. Some of it is certainly good, but definitely doesn't feel p2w.

8. Psilokibes

Ok, I was wrong, not P2W, just a big help for the decks.

Compared with Ronin expansion, the new skills in new runes are much better and desirable. I think it is good for PB, for boost the Market, but I feel they are too powerfull and that they will need a fix after the market season ends.

9. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

u didn't say:
    All the runes with a * at the end of their name have been removed. Every player that had these runes will have them replaced with the normal version with the same upgrades selected and at the same level.
    so why I still have runes with *?

PhdNiceGuy likes this.