Discussion: Coalitions Rune Art Preview 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Tfguy

Tfguy Devotee of the Blood Owl

Man, that is some real impressive art. Love it. :)

2. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

How dare you say boring?! I've almost developed an attachment to One Wing over there. Poor bird's been through a lot, why do you think it's a drunken griffin? It's trying to forget. And obviously the dwarf looks after One Wing because he knows what it's been through.
    His brother used to ride that griffin and he was a damn hero, loved by all. Especially by his mount and friend, One Wing. That is until one day, they were ambushed by a couple of Balefire Knights. They stood no chance, the attack was too quick. But the dying dwarf did manage to make sure One Wing escaped (injured as it was), let everyone know the demons were coming.
    The hero's brother has been taking care of One Wing ever since. He runs an ale delivery business, he's never been a frontline type of guy like his deceased brother.

Psh, "boring".

Qucas likes this.
  3. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

This dwarf is cleaning off griffins before sending them to battle. This is clearly a cleansing spell of some sort (pre-attack cleanse IMO) with a buff option, like extra equips or defense.

4. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Funny you should think that, the griffin is actually being put down because it mauled a dwarf child, leaving it with horrifiv scarring for life.

The semmir brew is actually fatal to griffins and will be injected into the spot the vet is cleaning.

Qucas likes this.
  5. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Seriously sok, That's obviously the dwarven version of Morgan Freeman making a prosthetic wing for that big ass Turkey...

Qucas likes this.
  6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

bro........

that's dark

7. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

The final release date is still pending. Most likely not for the next preview, but if we think there is a Peaks one that is ready to be revealed it is a possibility for a future preview :)

SaintKiwi likes this.
  8. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Can we see a map preview for rotation? love too see it

9. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

We are still in the process of assessing the modifications that are needed to the maps, so it is a little too early for any previews of that type.

10. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Simple. It's boring because it is not UD. Am I right people, aren't I? I know I am. UD rangeless "heroes"FTW. Screw tortuns. Hitting them with imps.

11. Winsomniac

Winsomniac The King of Potatoes

Its an equip, griffin brush. On equip gain 1 rank of back scrub.

slabgar and XFurionsX like this.
  12. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

I hope this expac comes with a 2x2 Voil/construct ranged champ....that will be awesome (fitting 2 themes and giving Voil a decent ranged champ and SP only construct the same) something like a Zeppelin with Voils instead of engines!! :D :D

13. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

:eek:

14. Bonice90

Bonice90 I need me some PIE!

moar sp constructs and snaptooths

make a full theme runes expansions, Firk meta

15. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

What, you mean this ol' thang? We already have it conceptually and it even LOOKS like a construct, they just slapped Beast on it for some reason.

16. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

statue in the mountain, relic. statue in the mountain: ya! 30 nora, 30 hp.

17. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

nah I mean a flying 2x2 voil construct!!or a cheaper flying version of the progenitor :D

18. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

Yay another wing can't wait :)

19. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Griffin repair shop. Target champion with sigil gains 20 hp, loses sigil, and becomes a construct.

20. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Dwarven Delivery Service.