Discussion: Deck Update Hotfix: June 14th, 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Tweek516 likes this.
  2. Protick

Protick I need me some PIE!

If you buy them from the marketplace, are the runes inside tradeable?

3. Teardrop82

Teardrop82 New Member

Thank you for this! A lot of runes I had been grinding to get are in here.

4. Senshu

You should be able to trade and sacrifice any of the runes earned from these Marketplace Decks.

5. DukeofDunks

DukeofDunks I need me some PIE!

Thats incredible

Edit; Though none of the runes are shardable it seems.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  6. Senshu

You should be able to sacrifice them. If you are doing it from the client there is a known issue that the State of the rune In-Deck versus not in a deck doesn't update until you exit and return.

I just double checked it myself and I was able to sacrifice and trade them without any difficulty.

7. DukeofDunks

I was doing it from the rune forge on the website, ill use the client then.

8. Senshu

Hmm, that is exactly what I verified it on and there didn't appear to be any problems with the website one. Which rune were you trying to sacrifice, did you make sure to remove it from the deck before trying to sacrifice, also do you have more than one of that rune?

9. DukeofDunks

Ah right, the sacrifice button wasnt highlighted so i assumed it wasnt able to be sacrificed whereas other runes still have the button highlighted even if theyre a part of a bg. Removing them from the bg does let them be sacrificed

10. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Why is coragh 800 to forge, but 500 to get including a bunch of free runes. obnoxious

11. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

The value here is insane for 5000 gold. It's great, but it kind of makes packs irrelevant when you can get 2 legendaries, two exotics and a warbanner so cheaply.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    Tweek516 likes this.
  12. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov @Senshu Could we post the contents of the ps4 exclusive "Hero Bundle" too?

13. diahru

diahru The King of Potatoes

14. DukeofDunks

I hate to admit it but this, Its absolutely mental and completely invalidates the packs. I know you guys are looking to update packs but i cant imagine a world where theyre better value(unless you dont want any ps4 players to spend money on extended set packs, only ones for the new expansion because this is a surefire way to make sure no one ever buys packs again so long as the runes they want are craftable)

15. Brightwood

Brightwood The King of Potatoes

agreed they should up the gold cost for these decks

16. Teardrop82

Teardrop82 New Member

I am guessing you guys are on pc and don't understand that state of the game on PS4. Currently none of the daily quest or heroic quest update on PS4 when completing them. So earning gold on PS4 is far slower than it is on pc. Also PS4 players cannot craft legendary runes. So these packs are a godsend for us PS4 players and I hope they do not up the price.

voodoov, Etherielin and Durand like this.
  17. Durand

Durand Active Member

The cost is not 500 shards, its 500 owls. (It says "shards" in the message, but thats just a typo).

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  18. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I disagree with the peeps, who say the cost is too low. Personally, I'd say the cost of these decks is just fine as it encourages newcomers to get them. This isn't aimed at PC oldschoolers, but at those, whom 5k is an entire fortune for.

Don't change anything, it's fine as is.

19. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Impressive value in shards for these decks, atleast some of them. hopefully we will see alot more ferren and minotaur decks since they did look real good in a first glimpse. the IS deck was kinda horrible with 5 tinkerers.

20. Mursumies

Mursumies Devotee of the Blood Owl

I believe the price is great IF there is a can only be purchased once status on the decks.