Discussion: Expansion 29 Rune Preview 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jul 15, 2016.

1. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I remember seeing a clip of one of those things melting an ant on Life, pretty amazing.

OriginalG1, Qucas and Kampel like this.
  2. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

If that dragon screams from both heads at the same time it would be an Stereo Attack

3. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Sigged.

BurnPyro, Qucas and Kampel like this.
  4. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Loving the Dragon's concept, btw! I mean, I hope it's not gonna be OP so I can use it without feeling guilty, but I love it. Imagine the recycling you can do with 2 of those.

Speaking of which, those of you who already complain that it's gonna be OP, you do realize Reinforce also adds a bit of a restriction on WHEN you can deploy the champion, right? You do get some nora back from the returned champ, but you sacrifice position. And we all know that sometimes position is worth dropping excessive nora in order to get it.
    Don't get me wrong, not saying it's bad, just that you can't deploy it any time and that is an important aspect to consider. It restricts your deckbuilding in a similar way to how Stasis champs do. Or you play it like a spell (SL's own Sacrifice, how far we've come), but then it competes with your spell slots.

badgerale, aseryen and Qucas like this.
  5. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

"...are the should"

6. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

links or it is not true
    i just wanna watch it

7. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

OriginalG1 likes this.
  8. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

27:50 in that video

OriginalG1 likes this.
  9. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Agree with this. My fear is that it will get a lot of nerf calls because it is only seen played in circumstances where it will be very effective.

The games where it just sits in the rune dock are never noticed by the opponent.

10. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

so metal!

Qucas and potatonuts like this.
  11. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Nerf that dragon

SPiEkY and Qucas like this.
  12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

beast post

SPiEkY, Qucas and Kampel like this.
  13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Dragon is gonna be OP as Firk, no doubt. Probably won't get nerfed for a while, and by the time it does it will have already made a couple of players who decided to come back for the expansion leave again.

Pedeguerra, Qucas and Pattn199 like this.
  14. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

A possible "cap" would be adding it "Nora Leech", makes the nora gained only 75% of what it would gen now