Discussion: Holiday Packs, Giveaway Challenge, and Preview!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Dec 22, 2014.

1. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

you are multiple people?

2. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

new rune art preview:

Ancestral Dragon?
    insane stats

Attack: Physical
    Ghost
    Ethereal Being

U1: Horrific Aura, Frightening Blows, Surge: Shadows
    U2: Psychological warfare, Swoop, Hidden: DMZ

3. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

He meant to say that he is the happiest part of a congregation of men that formed a collective mind superbrain type. So they are all one big dirty mind. And aobviously he makes the lucky and happy part of it.

soulmilk, okkku and Sealer0 like this.
  4. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Wait a second! The day my laptop dies, you guys come out with this? I am still not sure when I will get a new laptop :(

25 wins is going to be hard to achieve if I get lucky and get a new laptop by it the last week of this promotion but oh well....so is life.

Just happy to see a promotion like this finally happening though timing is terrible for me.

5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Go play at the library. Tell them you are doing "research on games that can't seem to maintain a population".

JaceDragon, xezno, Sirius and 3 others like this.
  6. Leogratz

Leogratz Devotee of the Blood Owl

Pretty sure that by using the quote you suggested he will also be filled with studies regarding how hunting excessively can result in extinction...

7. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

This event will be using the old reward system so you will have to keep track of your wins and time of the matches manually. You should be able to track your progression by looking at your Recent Matches and Game History on: https://www.poxnora.com/index.do

Goyo likes this.
  8. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

I also lol'd.

9. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

No ctharia :(?

10. TheBulwark

Cant the darklady keep an eye on them? Bwahahhahahaa!

11. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Ctharia is Bonds of War, yes.

12. sharang2

sharang2 The King of Potatoes

Do you think you could get any mention of this on the opening game screen or on the Steam page? If you haven't been checking the forums/website the only way to hear about this promotion is word of mouth.

13. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

I agree, wolves are a problem in this regard and should be "managed" with a judicious use of high velocity lead. Glad we concur.

SPiEkY likes this.
  14. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

This is a fantastic incentive. +1 to whoever thought of it. Very clever as it will not only get more people playing due to the free packs but also help increase the runes in circulation with alot of newer runes being available. Awesome.

sharang2 and DarkJello like this.
  15. Zidiana

Zidiana The King of Potatoes

I think this is a great incentive.
    I have a question, is this open to accounts created after the announcement was made?

If so I can foresee many new accounts being created in order to farm lower tiers.

16. Leogratz

Leogratz Devotee of the Blood Owl

The term game refers to animals hunted for sport or food, and not to hunt down animals viewed as harmful to human activities.

Wolves are not hunted lawfully for sport or food in any place I know of.

17. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

You've clearly never been to the Northwest USA, I can go get wolf tags if I want 'em.

DarkJello likes this.
  18. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Wolf hunting in Minnesota was just banned after being legal for the past couple years.

DarkJello likes this.
  19. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

Just wanted to say the art is super cool.

20. TheBulwark

There are reasons never to go to the northwest