Discussion: Holiday Packs, Giveaway Challenge, and Preview!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Dec 22, 2014.

1. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Preaching to the choir, pal.

2. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

I challenge you to a duel cause them be fightin words!

SaintKiwi, learnedone and OchiK like this.
  3. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

The Northwest is pretty spectacular. Let's start in Victoria B.C., very nice place. Vancouver B.C. wasn't too bad if you know where to go. My wife and I went there one year for our anniversary and just walked around and found a small restaurant that looked like a nice, cozy place to relax and found the best fish and chips we have ever had, even to this day. Seattle is nice as well, as long as you do the right things and go to the right places. The music scene is amazing, the Space Needle is awesome, Pike Place Market was fun to experience, and underground Seattle is one thing we have not experienced yet, but would like to one day. We used to live in a town called Monroe, which is about 20 miles east of Seattle close to the Cascade Mountains and Stevens Pass. This area of Washington is my favorite, especially when you get up towards the pass. The scenery is amazing and the hikes are incredible. The only problem was the rain, rain and more rain. It's a perfect place for a duck. (I guess you can say Oregon is as well.) We're talking about a lot of green. Let's not forget about Puget Sound, if you can catch a boat, whether a ferry, cruise or private vessel, you will not be disappointed. By car, I recommend driving to Camano Island during tulip season and driving over the bridge at Deception Pass, driving down to the ferry terminals to the South and taking it over to Port Angeles and drive through the Olympic Peninsula. Very beautiful scenery.

Honorable Mention: Mount St. Helens, Yellowstone National Park, Mount Rainier, Mount Rushmore.

DarkJello likes this.
  4. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

I am from the "Leastside" of WA, and live here now. Very little rain, and lots of sunshine. I visit the Weird side episodically, but too much rain for me to live there again.

5. OchiK

OchiK The King of Potatoes

Yoyoyo Pacific Northwesterner checking in!

DarkJello likes this.
  6. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I miss the Pacific Northwest, stuck in the desert

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

What happened to this thread...

Karamasov and SPiEkY like this.
  8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Poxnora happened.

Tweek516 and SPiEkY like this.
  9. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

everywhere is OT! YOU CAN'T STOP IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BurnPyro and Qucas like this.
  10. Gaedel

Same here. Do not like the desert too much either. Too much sand. Too hot in summer and too cold in winter.

11. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Yeah I just want to mention it! and Bulwark mentioned it too!!!!!!

THE DELUXE EDITION PACKS CAN CONTAIN THE PRIZE JEWEL OF THE SWAMP THE LEGENDARY CTHARIA THAT HAS YET TO BE PLAYED IN GAME

12. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

@Senshu

If your match lasted 10m according to the profile, does it always count for the event or is it possible it rounded up to 10m (and your match of 9m31s is not good enough for the event)?

Karamasov likes this.
  13. Gaedel

My biggest prize I received was Coragh.
    Also Hekatian Bloodguard, Vothsair Ireguard, Hekatian Arbiter x3, Skybreak Dragon x2, Rage of the Circle, Obsidian Wing x2, Sarnghavian Centaur, and more.

In other words, these are well worth it!

14. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

Great idea devs. BUT PLEASE FIX THE GAME.

Also i live in olympia wa, REPRESENT!

15. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I've seen people use Ctharia...

16. Skullferno

Legendary Ctharia?

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Oh, I've only seen her in one game.

18. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

If I remember right all match times are rounded up to the nearest full minute and those times will be the ones used. Since the values are manually exported at the moment it could be possible that the exact time will be used. If you are absolutely worried about the match times and receiving the rewards the safe bet would be to figure all matches 11 minutes or over are safe.

19. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

How does this work? It is not part of any of those sets.

20. Skullferno

She is apart of the Bonds of War set in her recolor. She was placed their automatically