Discussion: Holiday Packs, Giveaway Challenge, and Preview!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Oh those crooks! They didn't include Bonds of War. When I saw expansions I just figured the first 3 were it.

2. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Alas there goes my chance of getting a Ctharia....

3. mrpenguinrox

mrpenguinrox The King of Potatoes

4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Whose automatically is it? Oh, it's their automatically. I bet they love their new automatically.

Cydna likes this.
  5. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

Just get one of the old previews...

and then....

[​IMG]

6. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

I would like to know the answer to this question too.

7. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

He posted somewhere that it does round up and it might now be good enough, he said 11m was the safe zone. I would quote him but I forgot where he posted this

Karamasov likes this.
  8. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Just play an extra match, ok?

9. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

Yeah. I'll play a couple extra just to be safe ;)

10. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Now that's smart!

11. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

So where do I pick the packs? It said 10 wins for the first pack and ALSO if you win 25 wins you get the deluxe pack. So 4 exos and 1 leg? Also people who were cheap and made second accounts for the contest will receive the packs as well? I don't know where the inventory is. Is it one from steam or where? Sorry for being a "newbie"

12. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

They will be handed out once Senshu has worked out who's owed what because apparently it's not an automated system. As for the alts Senshu said that they may receive rewards, my guess is that it's pretty time consuming to go through everyones IP to search for alts so they will probably get stuff aswell.

This is what I was told and I could be wrong, but im pretty sure this is right.

13. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

WAIT A MINUTE! It does say "also"! Seriously we get 4 exos and a legendary if we hit 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has this been confirmed? I was happy before but I am 6 times as happy now.....if this is true.

One extra exotic sure is powerful.

14. Revengercm

one worthless exo though. gotta get them exos.

15. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Well, who is that handsome devil in your signature eh?

Goyo likes this.
  16. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

What is the exact time/date, is still the 11th in here but in the game is the 12th.
    Do we still have time or were screwed?

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I assume it goes by the time in your game history. So whenever it turns 1/12/2015, you're screwed.

18. Revengercm

well my lad. The only handsome fella on pox. Lol. I just loved that joke so much.

Related to the packs. They said they will check if you have the 25 wins MANUALLY. Meaning Senshu will have to go through all the 1k+ players one by one but I doubt it will be like that. I actually prefer they check it manually. I have 27 wins (thanks ice hunters) but I hope the thing he said about 9:31-9:59 being rounded up to 10 doesn't affect me because I will destroy what's left of pox.

19. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Gib free runz now.

20. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

did they say when they will give the runes?