Discussion:New Pox Nora Client Released May 23rd!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, May 23, 2017.

1. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

yeah i wrote a bug report about it, cant let the pool kill the shrine. if you got more info help fill that bug report :)

2. contemplation

contemplation New Member

Hey anyone else having problems with the new launcher? Everytime it finishes updating, windows says it stopped responding... have tried removing everything and reinstalling but no good. Any ideas?

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  3. Nigromanta

Nigromanta The King of Potatoes

Yeah everybody has problems with the LAUNCHER; its completley unacceptable.
    Im highly dissapointed with it, daily quest do not work.
    Looks older than the old one, ver messed up.
    Im so upset.

PLEASE enable the old one PLEASE

4. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I really miss the in game indicators. The indicators help to make goals clear in 2vs2. Removing indicators buffs Salaman hunter and stealth units in general.

5. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

I never used the indicators but always wondered what they were intended for. 2v2 makes perfect sense.

I don't play 2v2 but that does seem like a necessary QoL improvement that has been taken away.

6. Hierokliff

remember they have not taken away anything
    its a new client, they have just either missed it, run out of time to do it, or hmm decided they dont want it so ok they could have removed it.
    but thats just good, indicators should be removed on stealth, deception etc anyway

7. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I don't like the new voidmage. You seemed to take away everything that made it unique, and turn it into another 75n 3-5 ranged champ (and far too similar to augur for my liking).

I understand there were some complaints about how fragile he was, but I liked that. I liked that you had to be so careful with him, it balanced his great ranged and amazing aoe attack.

He just seems like a better augur now.

Also, I wish you had tried reducing the % refund on equalise before removing it. Having just 1 champ with it in your bg changed your whole deploy order every game, making sure to deploy this champ before swarming the field. Was a very interesting layer of strategy.

Regulate likes this.
  8. Tweek516

Also, why call the buff that wild chieftain can apply through his incite rage manic when a different ability is also called manic?

Seems confusing and silly.

9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

What do you mean, it literally just gives Manic?

10. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

How do you get the PSN exclusives?

11. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Untitled.jpg

12. Tweek516

Strange. When I hover over it I see this:

upload_2017-5-29_19-0-12.png

I guess it's got the berserker description or something?

Edit: Dang, ninjad

NevrGonaGivUup likes this.
  13. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I will fix :)

Tweek516 likes this.
  14. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

Does anyone else have an issue trying to target/move champs on the edge of the screen. I am using steam on a mac. To be able to target something I need to move the map so my target is closer to the middle. I would guess about 15% of the outer edge of the screen is not target-able for me. Not a major issue, just a problem if needing to move quickly. Hope this makes sense.

15. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

Yeah its really difficult for me too.

16. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

For me its if you click and hold to move a champion you cannot let go without the champion moving, often to the wrong space. Also if you try to move a champion before the previous one has finished moving the second champion will often move the wrong way. One of mine ran 11 spaces in the direct opposite direction from where I told it to go. Once I figured out what not to do I have been fine. I just lost 1-2 games to figure it out.

Regulate and Lushiris like this.
  17. horrible

horrible Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yep, happens to me too.

18. Silverup

Silverup New Member

On the ps4 you can't see what spell your opponent has used??

19. Hierokliff

Sadly not yet, hope they get the visual combat log going that was commented somewhere in the forum thats high on the wish list. both for PS4 and PC players it would be really really useful if just the last 4-6 runes was displayed in the upper right corner or something

Silverup likes this.
  20. Exit

Exit The King of Potatoes

Um, so I tried to download the new client for PC, and it installed, but when opening it crashes. The debugger provides this:
    An unhandled Microsoft .NET Framework exception occurred Llauncher.exe [69184]

And when selecting .NET 2010 as the debugger, it says license invalid, reinstall.

These might be errors from .NET itself and unrelated, but regardless, I can't get the new launcher to even open.