Discussion: Patch Notes: April 7th, 2016

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Tweek516, Gnomes and Lushiris like this.
  2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Yoooo, neat. Glad to see a round of bug fixes. Also, "Death Carrionling" is quite a name.

Also, @themacca , Korsien.

Edit:

Rotmaw Creeper
    • Upgrade Set 1: Stat Bonus: Speed 1, Zeal (default), Surge: Worm

Oh boy.

3. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

SOUL CRAWLER BUFF!!!!! YAYAYAY
    That arachnid has been trash too long, thanks 8 million (not a million because spiders have 8 legs....hehe.)

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I see wizened wren got a cost increase, niceeeeeee. Valdaci bolter got multi-attack as a range champ in a faction with rage band.

5. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

The IS people are doing an absolutely pitiful job at calling out their own op stuff.

Alakhami likes this.
  6. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Also, what does all the default nora changes indicate?

7. Willow

Willow I need me some PIE!

was relocate blood ball and long fuse bomb fixed?

8. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

I am pretty excited about the FS changes. Kartch getting Hunter: Giant and Heart Strike as options in UP 1 makes him way less boring, Firk Mind Shredder losing swap for Shattered Summons decreases his usefulness slightly across all match-ups in exchange for making him much better in specific match-ups, the Tortun changes looks to make a lot of them more playable (I am particularly excited abotu the idea of the Tortun Corsair being a good option again and the Tortun Battle Mystic and Tortun Captain changes are intriguing), but I am really firking excited for the Sixul changes. He has changed from a mediocre niche unit to one that has a lot of potential in a variety of decks. I am going to play the hell out of him and make him worthy of his name.

Also for new champs, making Calm as Raging Tides less likely to just roll over and die to one rounding (absorb!) and Leaf on the Wind and Silent Master more open to Ferren use is great. Though I kind of wish Ferren Focus had ended up on Leaf's other path so he did not lose his relocate options.

Also liking the increased cross-faction playability of the arroyo and naria units.

How did Psychic Blast change?

9. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Server is back up, enjoy!

10. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  11. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

holy cow ospyrian valkyrie is now playable and good. Including in meta (how is he making a power attack with a net? he throws it with more strenght?)

Willow and poinl like this.
  12. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I gotta say, I'm not liking the direction you are taking with Lonx at all, @Sokolov .
    I mean, since when are Lonx the technological race that they have a lot of abilities that interact with equips? It seems like "Provision: something" was slapped in a lot of them, replacing some good old lonx synergy that could be in champ.
    It doesnt make any sense lorewise or even gameplay wise - I mean, they were NEVER like that, and it started changing when you introduced that lonx that interacts with equips.
    Lonx are "feline humanoids": they should be fast, aggressive, intelligent, territorial and protective of their own kind.
    They are not freaking salaman FFS.
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

13. doubtofbuddha

Hunter: Equipped seems like an awesome option with all of the negative equips that KF has too.

14. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

is there anything that currently has Conduit: upgrade?

15. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Love the machinist change, wonder whos the genious behind that suggestion (?)

OOoohh draksar marine, welcomeback <3

Gotta say sok, i like what you did with the tortun changes.

everyone should notice that one of the important changes is Titans to Deck limit 1

poinl likes this.
  16. Kampel

Also Draksar Shifters bug got fixed <3

17. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Love the tortun changes too, my heart sunk last patch.
    Also didn't titans also lose mythical?
    And i was just about to use mariner as well. Looks like we are excited for the same things.

Kampel likes this.
  18. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Lost Mythical, went to 1x

19. doubtofbuddha

Oh no! I can only run 1 Moog in my bgs now. Whatever shall I do..... :eek:

20. Kampel

Does Empowered Speed even work with Tortun Favored? Tortuns have that ability which prevents their speed to be affected by anything

super71 and Xirone like this.