Discussion: Patch Notes: January 28th, 2016

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Neat!

ED got changed back to Aura, which feels weird; I was getting used to Life Siphon.

And woo, Blockade is now WAD, and is probably much better for it.

3. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Is there any particular reason why IS isn't getting nerfs, @Sokolov?

EDIT: Wow, you ruined Eriluuns Favour and Throne of the Circle. This sucks.

4. ButterFaceGirl

ButterFaceGirl Active Member

this nerf cycle is too fast. you barely get to play with a rune and it's already nerfed

5. ButterFaceGirl

ButterFaceGirl Active Member

you lose a game once, make a thread on the forums bawling your eyes out and 3 days later BOOM NERFED

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Might got nerfed. Is there anything else jumping out at you as out of line?

7. Alakhami

Yeah, this is ridiculous. It's too rash.

8. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

seems we really do have a say in changes. i like it :D that nerf your own faction thread did wonders.

sad about the ruby crawler nerf (because of acolyte changes)

9. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Where did the Snaptooth Ancient get a +2 cost from? I did not see any changes to its abilities.

Also, Watershed Anchor lost capability and got a cost increase? UGh.

10. Alakhami

Terraformer, Carrier Squire, Fury of the Storm should've got a nerf. Compare the amount of IS nerfs with other factions. Do you have an impact on this? If not,then why is it that IS is being clearly ignored in terms of the nerfs? That is not enough, aknowledging the well-known fact that IS is OP. And don't meme this out, mate. Patches should not be done like that, I am very dissapointed.

11. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Server is back up!

12. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I wish expensive relics (40+ nora) that don't hide behind the shrine, like Slipstream Fulcrum, wouldn't be outright destroyed by Seism. But what can you do, though?

Edit: I'm fine with the cost increase for said relic, btw, just hate it when an ability like Seism instantly counters expensive relics (at least expensive relics that don't sit far off behind shrines),

13. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

It's always either:
    "Devs always ignore players, they can't balance this game, boo"
    "Devs listen to players, they can't balance this game, boo"

Anyway, I don't get Train: Nohkan Do; which champion has it?

14. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Terraformer is a pale shadow of its former self. Fair point on Carrier Squire. Fury could stand a change but not a nerf. Her problem is more the interaction between Slam and Storm Field.

15. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Cool, like most of the changes. Feel like you hit throne too hard though.

Cool, you listened to me about the initiate thing:)

16. Alakhami

Her problem is the fact that she needs Slam replaced. Terraformer is still broken. Losing tremor did nothing to the faction with Earthshaker and other means of knockback. He still has crazy threat range and AoE damage output. He needs one of the AoE's to go. <70 nora champs with double AoEs that are +12 dmg should not exist.

17. R334P3R

R334P3R I need me some PIE!

Noooo you shoeboxed bone trap :(. It's main purpose was since it was a real not summoned unit, it was good for death benefit. So sad, please stop changin all non dock deploys to summons :(.

Rest looks good, many deserved nerfs, but probably went a little hard on them.

18. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

All non-dock deploys should be summons. The fact that that wasnot one was an oversight, not intentional.

Burcho and Xirone like this.
  19. R334P3R

R334P3R I need me some PIE!

I can't stand that, it removes some of the most interesting and clever interactions.

20. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Lol.