Discussion: Patch Notes: January 29th, 2015

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

You do realize that the only "ST" rune that has it is Mosharn which is a split hero? FS has 2 runes with it and stitched have a one as well.

2. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Were your posts always this bad or has there been an increase in stupidity lately?

3. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

Hehe i did not know that, i thought it was mainly an st ability from one game :) maybe it cot nerfed from that champ long go, or maybe i remember wrong. There was another thread in kf forum anout sentinel/blindfire too by the way. Personally i tiink this kind of abilities dont belong in this game, its too powerfull and makes no sense from a logical point of view.

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Sentinel likely could use a price hike to 10 or so. It's a large part of why Mosharn is a 77 Nora monster. I don't speak for the devs so I cannot say for sure but I would venture to guess that Sentinel was intended to be on lowish range champions (2,3 and maybe 4 range) which is why it was cheaper. Blindfire is on much longer ranged champions and will have a larger impact on the game.

5. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Just some information relevant to the current discussion:

Pre revamp, Sentinel was on Mindbender, Chilan, Monolith, and of course Mosharn.

Post Revamp the only change is that Chilan lost it, and Psy-Sentry gained it, so now Monolith is the only truly Ranged champ that has it, though all of them are 1-2 or 1-3 range (and Mosharn can get to 1-3 if using Hold the Line).

6. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Not sure if you're trolling or mad. Going to hit the mid-point and say hungover?

scrampy and Etherielin like this.
  7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Well I may have been drunk at the time of posting but the sentiment remains.

SPiEkY likes this.
  8. Molosse

So damn close. Anyway, I don't think it's the worst thing to take things slow before we jump into changing a Faction bonus. Especially since we don't have a set idea as to what we want the next to be.

9. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Thing is, we have been taking it slow regarding this bonus for a while now.

Etherielin, Baskitkase and SPiEkY like this.
  10. Molosse

I don't agree. For an age it wasn't even seen as the BEST bonus, that handle went to SP/FS, then when KF began to hold a dominating position in the Meta it was commonly seen as either trouble runes or trouble themes that were the issue, such as Trees/Elves/AA/Falconer/Boa.

Following these fixes it was then argued that within other factions there existed certain issues, such as Arctic and the IS Font bonus, now finally with those changes in place it was then time to examine the KF Faction bonus in the light of a slower Meta and since that point there has been near constant discussion on exactly what change is needed.

While I think I may have got the order of some of those events wrong I'd still argue that now is the best time to be examining the bonus and that this examination, within the context of the current Meta, has been going for about a week (Which I feel we can both agree isn't an earthshatteringly long time when dealing with something like a Faction bonus).

11. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I do worry about if this whole question about the kf bonus isn't just forum group-think in reaction to KF being top faction.

While ST and IS got their 8AP deservedly nerfed, those factions were never supposed to be fast - they are supposed to be tough to kill.

KF is supposed to be fast.

12. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Look at the likes your post garnered. That has a direct relation to the veracity of your stated position.

Pedeguerra and Markoth like this.
  13. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

that is a worry

SPiEkY likes this.
  14. Molosse

SPiEky missed a like there.

SPiEkY likes this.
  15. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

hey spieky, if you like this that's three posts in a row

come on win win

Vote Kanye 2020 likes this.
  16. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Nah, I'm good

Baskitkase and soulmilk like this.
  17. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

GOOD LOOKING MAYBE

DOES THAT DO ANYTHING FOR YA!?

SPiEkY likes this.
  18. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

testing to see if SPiEkY likes me more than Meatman.

Baskitkase, MEATMAN and SPiEkY like this.
  19. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I was really tempted to un-like his post after seeing yours, but that'd be too mean.

20. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

thanks?