Discussion: Patch Notes: July 17th 2014

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jul 17, 2014.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

god dammit beat me to it

2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

A small group of them must have floated all the way across the sea from the Shattered Peaks on a small raft and landed on the island in ST where all the monks train. After a few generations of inbreeding, you have blue monkeys!

Baskitkase likes this.
  3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Yeah, and I name them all variations of Burnpyro, and I rage really hard at them then run them off cliffs.

Nebron likes this.
  4. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

dang, i thought I was the only one o_O

5. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Lastly: why the heck they keep throwing random animals at ST? Ferrens, Monkeys, what the heck.
    We have Jakei, Lonxes and Yetis, with occasional big owls populating the skies. $&$*#$#@!

6. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Because

reason number 2: New donkey khong theme, I think you should split for the dorf hooligan too.

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Let me help you with that:

WinPyro, SkillPyro, FunPyro, CoolPyro, NeverlosePyo, CalmPyro, ScrubronPyro

These should help you out for a bit

8. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Say what, I spent 400 Owl Bucks. Thats sumthin.

9. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

But I'm running out of variations of FatPyro - helppls :p

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

majestic belly pyro, he who balls pyro, gragaspyro, beerpyro

You're welcome!

11. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Those happen to be exactly what I used, it's like you're psychic or sumpin.

BurnPyro likes this.
  12. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

I get the flavor, however i wish Bloodseeker stayed only available on Korona.
    If it was to be given out to people beyond her i would of hoped it was a Blood themed/synergy champ.

Thats my only real disappointment. Everything else looked good at a glance

EDIT: Not too fond that FW got the only split/shared rune either. I feel like everyone should of got their own or the split/share should of been equal. Bog Witch i assumed was split being a witch. Went back and saw that she didn't have coven and was only FS. So FW shares a rune with FS (giving FS 2 runes this mid expac) and FS doesn't have to share with FW when the rune name clearly offers it to that end. Granted FS and FW having 2 runes this expac wouldn't necessarily be fair either, it wouldn't be as bad as just one faction having to share a rune and one faction getting 2 runes. On the note of other split options, Dragonbark could be split with SL since u gave SL a weird plant tree in the past and DRAGONbark clearly can fit into SL.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  13. CravenLestat

CravenLestat Active Member

My piez are fixed:rolleyes: Life is good.Those are my secret weapon rune to get me the epic battle bonus in single player.I am pleased at the DOGZ for fixing stuff quickly and listening to players and reading threads.Now you just need to lower the cost on the Circadian Songmaster because 87 nora for ummm IDK why it's 87 nora, but for a FS water enabler the rune cost not only baffles me but other FS players as well.;) I can haz this?? And tidemaster can haz High Tide back?? Hehe Good job Owlz:p

And tell your rune artists they got skillz

Sunutsu likes this.
  14. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

lmao keg toss

this should see some threads

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

good thing the rest of the rune is really subpar for 73 nora right? Right?

inb4IS

Nebron likes this.
  16. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Wow guys, you really hate forsaken wastes, risen granadier? and that raven guy for SL to destroy zombies and spirits, why dont we just remove the faction and split the runes on all other factions.

17. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

... Well shut up I guess. We have to share that crappy grenadier with you.

18. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

And that supose to make me happy, you guys have more tortuns to play with.

19. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Champions look nice, some abilities are nice, specially portal walker and soul trapper, and some aren't. Synergy is something you should ask the council about, more when you are being tested with only 8 runes, trust those guys more, I guess. It's easier to the eyes a super OP rune rather than a non synergetic one.
    Art is nice.

20. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Also, I just noticed that you added a tooltip explaining knockback, that's super great.