Discussion: Planar Disturbances Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Mausini

Mausini I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov Thanks for the Ferren changes. They look great!

2. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

It says it got cost+2, tiny nerf

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

50 dollars is too much for 2 boxes and a single rune and that's considered a deal.

soulmilk and Gnomes like this.
  4. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Wow, this change is rough, especially for non-FW players. So instead of buying two bundles as in previous releases, you have to buy 3 to get the same number of runes, right? Or are there more runes per pack in this bundle?

5. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

Hey Super71, are you reading your posts? Really, are you thinking through your thoughts? Arrowsinger could be taken down easily; you are right. But how does making him cheaper help his survivability? His range and melee buff were put on one upgrade line, making his kit weaker. This is a step down not a step up.

6. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Maybe it would be better to get one bundle, so you get the Xulos reskin, then three separate boxes. It will cost you $4.00 more for three boxes instead of two, and you get 1500 shards instead of 5 platinum tokens and Xulos.

7. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Commander Nisk have a deck limit of 2.
    Mysterious Hooded Elf have a deck limit of 1 and seem to be in the same "cycle."

SPiEkY likes this.
  8. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

9. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Elemental Plateau is doo-doo. Thicket Crawler and Dawnmist MVP of Planer disterbance. Class Demi-gods, op nerf.

10. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Ice stars is stupid op too. (looks it) Artic wail to affect ice shard 2016!

11. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Love the changes.

Suggestion: replace "This does not stack." with Unique:

Also,
    Psychological Warfare
    • Nora Cost decrease (-2)
    • Description: This champion deals 5 additional damage and gives Confused for 4 turns to Frightened champions on basic attacks.
    Shouldn't this simply be changed to Hunter: Frightened?

12. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

Mysterious Hooded Elf is a unique rune, Commander Nisk is an altered Valdaci Shieldwarden, so in game it is limited to 2 INCLUDING any number of Valdaci Shieldwardens you may play. He is actually more like Ayla the Huntress than the Hooded Elf.

13. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

No, because it applies Confused as well. Think of it as Cull but with an extra dynamic.

14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

So is NC Purger getting hot fixed cause if not I ain't buying a box.

15. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

it has attack physical already

16. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Attack was hotfixxed in a while ago. Needs Attack: Gun as opposed to Attack: Physical though the change would just change the sound.

17. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Those Purgers, mate. My boxes had 25% Beastmasters for rares.

18. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

IS is OP

19. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

Made a thread a while back about skeezick boneblade gaining skeezick alliance and I got shot down with a lot of negativity saying that its pretty dumb to start making all the runes have a theme flavor if they are in other factions. I want to say one of the greens even said it'd make no sense. Curious why you guys went ahead and did that?
    Also board spider Is a great rune, but no race arthropod? Hurts a tad bit with superiority

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  20. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Damn SL just got a pretty big Bonus his.