Discussion: Planar Disturbances Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

About Leech Vitality, I think it would be coherent to make it "...(to a maximum of 5 per hit) "or something similar, because it does sound dubious regarding the destination of the cap, which I've seen some people confuse with 5 MAX HP of the champion(of course this doubt would be cleared just by playing the rune, but I guess it's a valid concern, to a certain degree).

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  2. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY CHANGES?! Glad I didnt get too active. Maybe I will just start playing a whole new faction since it looks like a new game. Boghoppers looks coo.....well at least good enough to try out.

3. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

That's not true as I could predict how it played out pretty easily. That is why you set your champs the way do to have certain effects or know what part of the board you wanted to control. The complexity of it was the attraction. It something you could know and your opponent may or may not know like your self. It is kind of the whole point to have a hidden strategy. Sok did know how the mechanics worked as he explained it over and over again in a few posts over the years. I read the posts and learned how to predict the outcomes of complicated fascinate stacks.

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/fascinate-distract-aura-elementals.23407/

5. Braxzee

oh great so as of July 8th it became a problem. Before that Sok was all into it. Lots of energy spent on taking it away, but no energy in giving the theme another control measure other than giving fascinate to a floating ice cube that is also 2x2 champ. How about crystal guardian with fascinate so there is 1 x1. Restricting luminescence back on crystal yeti would be a good compromise as well. Other control measures like a dragging attack/ slam attack on a Jakei with range or repulsion on another Crystal.

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Allow me to reiterate:

You have done nothing to convince me or anyone else that the situation is any less complicated than we believe, and even if you did, that's moot.

Tweek516 and Ballballer like this.
  7. Braxzee

What would be a non complicated solution other than fascinate on the Crystal Elemental which is another 2x2 champ. At least think of another way to replicate the control measure. Right now it is pretty non-threatening as it stands. Before it was like I should move my champs out of there before they die or end up behind enemy lines. The idea was to break ranks by keeping your own line and bring range champs close and behind your lines.

Some solutions could be Dragging attacks on ranged Jakei, Maybe pull or gravity well, Fascinate on a 1x1 champ like Crystal Guardian, restricting back on crystal yeti, or bastion of mobility.

8. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Or you could figure out if there's a new method that will work. Perhaps Swap (spell) + Slam or Swap + Water Vortex. *shrug* It's not likely to change back. See if you can find another way to make it work.

9. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Due to player feedback the original Xulos the Glorious Bundle has been replaced.
    • Xulos the Glorious Skin Bundle has been added to the Marketplace for a limited time. This bundle contains the Limited Edition Xulos the Glorious, a variant skin for Xulos, Undead Sage with unique art. 1 Random Exotic rune from Planar Disturbances, and 2 Platinum Tokens.
    • Planar Disturbances MegaBox has been added to the Marketplace for a limited time. This megabox comes with three boxes of Planar Disturbances, an additional 500 Shards along 5 FREE Platinum tokens.

10. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Why are the Plat tokens in the MegaBox free but the ones in the Xulos bundle not? This is a travesty!

poinl, Qucas, Boozha and 1 other person like this.
  11. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I DEMAND MORE FREE STUFF!

Pedeguerra and Qucas like this.
  12. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Hahahahahahah, no.

Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  13. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

So, after a year and more of abuse, that stupid crystal combo get fixed in the only logical way (trown out of the window) and guess what, someone is complaining for the loss of their free win train.

Nothing new under the sun...

SPiEkY likes this.
  14. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Sunderpede common and Sunderpede Limited are different