Discussion: Pox Nora Available for PlayStation Vita October 31st!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Oct 24, 2017.

1. sodastar

sodastar The King of Potatoes

sory to say it's the 2nd one. the quests are a goal thing that updates as you play. if you cannot fully read them try changing the resolution in the options settings. the word containing has more text after it to say what. like it might say containing an aura ability or a surge ability.

2. EternalSeito

EternalSeito The King of Potatoes

This would sure make my life a whole lot easier. My company laptop won't allow me to install Pox (stupid company policies). So playing Pox on a tablet/on the go would be really handy in office. Not a bad idea to think about eh? :D:p

3. noshua

noshua The King of Potatoes

Poxnora...

4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

if you get a hybrid, like the small touchscreen pcs with windows, it should work like on ipad

5. Matt Lucero

Matt Lucero New Member

The devolopers or whom it may concern need to get it together how is it portable to ps vita on its meager system hardware but not to a phone with way more power I don't buy it seems like you bought it to keep it oppressed

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

They bought the game to keep it going. SOE was going to shut it down.

Etherielin likes this.
  7. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

also dont play it on a psvita, screen too small, and ps commands are slow if you are not really good at that. convetible should be ok. On the phone it needs a complete revamp to be playable on small screens, not possible at the moment, the vita was only because its connected to psnetwork and it was in the contract with sony