DISCUSSION: Pox Nora Patch Notes: 23.2.1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 18, 2014.

1. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Which is why I think there should be a legendary version that everyone could get.

2. Votel

Votel New Member

Several of the long term players see runes as investments. We'll pick up a couple extras of something that is under valued but low demand then find a good build with it and slowly raise demand and prices for that particular rune. Then we'll trade off the extras for a small gain and pick another rune to "Bloster". It's very slow, but effective.

I like people to have to work for their runes so the market doesn't get flooded, and I like people to be able to put together whatever builds they can think of mostly to keep it interesting and creative. I also want the owners to get paid for their hard work. So I suggest considering a single rune sale on hard to get runes so the money goes to the people doing the work, and less to the trade sharks.

That being said, a investment made into a single sale rune should have some type of agreement that it's not going to get nerfed into oblivion the day after the sale cause some 1 wrote a "loud letter" (can't tell you how many times SOE trashed my build after 3 ranked games just cause it was good and some 1 screamed).

Thanks for reading, good luck out there.