DISCUSSION: Pox Nora Status Update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

I just wanted to say I appreciate all the updates. Been following along all day. The fact that the devs care and are a part of the community has always been a huge part of what makes Pox great. I'm really excited to play with the old rune toys in a brand new sandbox. I even heard we're getting NEW toys. It's like Christmas.

2. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Agree, I am excite

xRugolth and DarkJello like this.
  3. Sesaine

Sesaine The King of Potatoes

I would rather them take their time and do it right than rush it and it feel all SoE-like again. Gonna get some Hooters wings to celebrate

4. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Sorry to tell you, eachother and eachother don't rhyme.

5. ktm

ktm Member

yes.... because thats why i go to hooters....
    for the..... wings.....
    :cool::rolleyes:

6. ktm

ktm Member

actually technically they DO rhyme. as a rhyme is when 2 words sound similar to one another. you cant get more similar than exactly the same.... now saying that..... i kinda agree with your sentiment :D

7. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Desert Hooter Gamerz has a balanced and jiggly vibrancy... that DoGz lacks. Amirite?

(Even robots have noticed).

Second, anyone else about to have a geekasm of nora proportions now that SOE is dead to us?

Finally, and most important, + infinity to all the effort and skillz that have resurrected Pox. :)

8. glocktower

glocktower New Member

the rhyming is insignificant the paradox is the purpose. no other word fits better

9. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Letting you know, SOE has stated that they plan to allow the transfer for at least for a few months.

10. ktm

ktm Member

ok cool! had a hectic work week and its going to continue for a while. was worried that i was going to miss an opportunity. its really good to know that i have some time and have nothing to worry about. really appreciate the follow up. thanks :D

11. spe720

spe720 The King of Potatoes

We could probably get some pretty creative responses to what you think your poor champions are experiencing in the crossover if we started another thread.
    Xulos and co are probably weeping as the old skeletons get left behind as we move to fresh servers with only live ones.

12. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

=> Redirected?

13. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Hey DoG, just wanted to throw my thanks out there for the horrendous hours your putting in, hope you lads have had some sleep at some point.

xRugolth and Nite2kill like this.
  14. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Thanks

15. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Still working at it huh? Get some rest!

16. Senshu

UPDATE: We are aware it has been a long wait, and unfortunately the wait will continue. We've uncovered issues with the data, and are working as hard as possible to resolve them.

I know this is getting old, but we really do appreciate your understanding an patience.

17. Senshu

We may have to <facepalm>, but not quite yet.

18. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

19. FenrisVan

FenrisVan New Member

to other night owls, remember that if you are tired your coding will falter so get some sleep and have an enjoyable night. Everyone here is fine with waiting for a game now owned by a fantastic group.

20. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

I think most people understand these sort of things happen with transitions. We're just all glad that Pox is being given attention again. Gedden needs some sleep also!

lusians, xRugolth, Molosse and 2 others like this.