Discussion: Pox Nora Holiday 2017 Sale!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I'm sorry to say this, but I hope you understand that those of us still around would appreciate other, non-marketing related news such as when we can expect the next batch of fixes for the client so that @Sokolov and I don't have to howl outside to the moon in despair as a yet another bug sucks the lifeforce out of us.

Valkyr likes this.
  3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

List of the holiday redskins available in the holiday redskins pack?

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

Kampel and OriginalG1 like this.
  5. Senshu

There isn't a whole lot to report. We are working on client optimization for Pox, but we are stretched a bit thin for the moment with the release of Space Wars: Interstellar Empires. The next patch for Pox will definitely be massive, but we do not have a date to announce yet.

• Rudolph the Chosen
    • Snaptooth Vermillion
    • Red Minister
    • Guardian of the Wreath
    • Defiler of Skulls
    • Dirge's Day Marcher
    • Totem of the Hat
    • Imp Philanthropist

fogandsteel likes this.
  6. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Could we at the very least have some sort of update on the programmers' end? Sok's doing a great job, but most people can't help but feel we've mostly been abandoned here, seeing how he's been the only one to communicate with us for months now (with episodes of your appearance mainly to post a sale). Could we, at the very least, have more common updates that we don't have to beg you for? Something akin to Paradox's dev diaries, where we get a look into what's happening next. The silence has been too oppressive and Sok's been the saving grace of this place.

Sorry for such a demanding tone, but I just feel like for the last 3 weeks or so @Sokolov , @MaruXV and I have managed to breathe more life and activity into the game via Facebook group, designer notes for the patch, Discord and the tournaments than the Owls over the last few months, so there's a bit of resentment lingering across the community. It would be nice to know when we're getting the updated pricing system and packs along with other features you guys have discussed in the past.

Tweek516, Drache77, Xirone and 2 others like this.
  7. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Iam sad, this rebundle of old reskins is just sad to see as a xmas season sale, i think i would almost feel insulted if i did still play

8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

if somebody opens some guardians of the wreath contact me via pm ;)

9. Senshu

Unfortunately, there hasn't been much word because there isn't anything to say at the moment. We can't get into detail due to disclosure agreements, but there is a lot of work that is needed for getting all the version playing nicely with one another within our internal pipeline. There are things that need to be cleaned up now that the new client has been put through its paces. In short, it is consolidating everything to get to where we can hopefully have a similar rapid turn around as we did with the Java version.

10. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

On a positive note, I have to say that this is one AWESOME sale! Thanks!

Just got myself TWENTY holiday packs! :)

fogandsteel and TheBulwark like this.
  11. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Is there anything new here or are these all recycled reskins?

12. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

the holiday packs are very good, the big holiday bundle also is good but only cash. reskins, if you like lims, are like the old offers, nothing different it seems

13. Fentum

Ok thanks. I get the runes I need from Poxbox. The CCG nature of Pox is the one thing that I really don’t like. I DO buy a big box each expansion, just to give @Sokolov some money!

I wish Pox would offer me something I actually want to spend money on. I just GIVE money each year to Board Gane Geek to keep it going.

Would do the same for Pox.

MaruXV likes this.
  14. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

thats the right spirit

15. Fentum

Check out my edit...

16. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

yeah, but i like the spirit of " ill give some money even if i dont actually have to, to help sustain the game". I also would like more stuff to spend it for, like small runes customizations. Actually, if there were a possibility to draft/arena format and it costed tokens buyable with real money, i would be a lot poorer than now ;)

17. Fentum

Yup. That’s how BGG works. Payment is entirely optional.

18. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

$20 for one LE rune? Are you kidding me?

19. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Red Minister alone will fetch you a whole deck or two if not more.

20. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Thank you!

fogandsteel likes this.