Discussion: Preview Coalitions Rune Art 4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Well, since there was no launch date announcement yet, I assume the expansion is still at least 2 weeks away. They usually announce it 1 week ahead, but I could be wrong.

2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

ususally they have around 5 previews than 2-3 detailed previews of champs i hope the next one is a detailed preview
    please @Senshu ?
    or even a map rotation preview would be nice

3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Obviously a hint that this will be the first all FW "fallen" expansion.

Serkan gazes upon the battling factions; "soon. Death comes for us all, then I come for you."

4. penguinlord

penguinlord The King of Potatoes

stitched stitched stitched
    im crazy for some stitched swamp cow gator constructs

Leadrz and Netherzen like this.
  5. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

A Snaptooth AND a new Stitched ! o_O
    AWESOME!

The Stitched kinda looks like it gained attributes from some FS champs sewn onto it. Also it sure bleeds a lot and the bloodtrail actually doesnt make that much sense.

6. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Snaptooth Tracker. forglar swamp, shadowspawn, assasinate, and a water teleport that can be used while stealthed.

Other rune could be a spell or a champ, but it definitely looks like FW. if you zoomed in on the skeleton, it is detailed enough to be champ art. could definitely be a new Stitched Monstrosity. It looks like a minotaur crossed with a merfolk.

I think the fire bird in the preview is UD.

By my guesses we have seen 2KF (vashal) runes, a UD one(fire bird), SP (green bird), 2IS (griffin and dwarf), and FS(snaptooth), plus the FW skeleton.

7. busaap

busaap New Member

nobody noticing that the snaptooth is nearly an exact replica of the snaptooth murkwater: hidden water, and blood trail = rend. So this is probably not a new snaptooth. My gues it will be a spell or equip, cause I never saw any of the snaptooth wear any weapons ( except for staves). The hint is so obvious that the other guy it a stitched though

8. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

stitched will NEVER become constructs
    [​IMG]
    NOOOOO

9. cl0nedme

cl0nedme The King of Potatoes

I think it's a new spell for FS snaptooth

10. Tarathil

Tarathil Devotee of the Blood Owl

Firebird ?

Leadrz likes this.
  11. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Looks awesome.

12. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

I don't think birds that cute could possibly be on UD. Firemaw is way better looking ;)