Discussion: Ronin Rune Preview 3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jan 16, 2015.

1. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

The SSA should have a mandatory 4 hit use and then return to rune dock for a mandatory cool down. SSA on AOV, or any unit with multiattack or rapid attack, is too OP.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  2. Bonice90

Bonice90 I need me some PIE!

the equip should be only wore by cac units

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

If we're all going to talk in acronyms

u r s

I T T Y B A R F.

Lushiris likes this.
  4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Please no more ways for witches to cause cursed, they already do it just from deploying and entering any dmz zone which when playing against fw is everywhere. K'thir equip will be overpowered can already see that coming. Sl equip looks pretty cool though and not overly powerful and will finally give sl some more nora gen.

5. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

This i totally agree why are bad factions able to split with good? It's like gandhi and hitler joining forces Bane Shift makes no sense.

6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

As if SL didn't have enough nora gen.

7. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

For the SL equip, what about keying nora gen off being attacked or on-death of the equipped champion, rather than attacking. It is more consistent with the armor being a defensive equipment; it avoids potential problems with AoV and Rapid Attack; it can be played around w/ spells, bombs, etc.; and it forces the other player to make an interesting choice, i.e. let the champion w/ zeal/heart strike run around or give you opponent some of their nora back.

chickenpox2 likes this.
  8. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

This just in.

BurnPyro likes this.
  9. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

I agree with the chap promoting levity.

OP action will exist from now till the cyborgs wipe out humanity. Then it won't be our problem. Yeah!

Moving towards balance is great, but be realistic fellow gamers.

10. Xiape

Xiape I need me some PIE!

Surprised by the SL equip, but I guess we'll see. SL already has Thunder, so the nora gen might not be as big a deal as some think.

Of course rapid attack is as ridiculous as it's ever been, but that's a problem with rapid attack giving 1 AP basic attacks (or even 1 AP attacks)

Also I'm guessing Surge: Equipment and Hunter Equipment only works on equipment with the same owner.

DarkJello likes this.
  11. Xiape

Xiape I need me some PIE!

It was amusing if you were fine with not playing until it was fixed. I also enjoyed the "Subsume triggers on basic attacks" bug.

12. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

compared to stellar horizon they both have good uses. Stellar horizon healing and this cursing seem to be pretty balanced. Espically when you know that in a wizard bg the magic will be amped while in a witch bg i will not be.

13. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

3 nora for every attack was just overkill.. That will get complained about.

14. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

but you forget it only affects witches i don't get why only witches get cursed from the spell shouldn't be non witches?

15. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

It causes curse to any units dealt damage by it if the source-target is a witch. Bit different.

16. chickenpox2

also it affects only small targets so you use 2x2 champs wont get hurt which is lame

17. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I would bet you can't cast the spell at all if it targets a 2x2 unit. Would be invalid. It should damage 2x2 units though, nothing in the description against that.

18. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Uhm, guys. AoV is OP right now. No need to talk about AoV + SSA scenario to establish that. But if that is what it takes to finally nerf him, then so be it.

Xirone likes this.
  19. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

AoV is a 6 speed, 80+,melee champion with no in-built defense, no additional mobility, and only some conditional healing to prop it up. He features a unique ability and some powerful synergy, but is not in need of a change.

20. chickenpox2

i agree it should have an extra clause large unit take 5 damage and small takes 10 damage