Discussion September 25th 2014 Patch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Galandra

Galandra The King of Potatoes

Tutorial says you get 60 nora from your shrine.

2. entropy222

entropy222 The King of Potatoes

New resolution cuts my chat bar off, but that's fine.

Started tutorial and immediately deployed a champ to a different spot than the goal and was forced to resign.

3. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Well, lets just say its good that they prereleased this considering the bugs and stuff. Also, nerf Boxes so people have less additional incentive to buy them over packs, srsly. Pacing is way off with boxes.

4. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Yeah, dislike the "saving" aspect. I want to spend little and often. Saving is boring.

Tutorial 3 BUG:

upload_2014-9-26_0-0-39.png

When you kill the forsaken follower, she re-deploys on the next turn and it goes through the tutorial steps again.

The image above is the 4th time it has done it in my one game.

Also, maybe that tutorial step should should say "Select the Enemy Unit and hover over the Pawn ability"?

5. npoxer

npoxer New Member

I have a problem, all of a sudden, I have only the screen in game ( on the image ). The other tabs just disappeared into thin air it seems. Also, where are the 3 core set runes that are rewarded for the first mission? Untitled.jpg

6. Fikule

fyi, you can copy/paste directly into your post. You don't need to upload.

I just cut them down a little in Paint and then paste them in :p

(also, can't see your image)

7. npoxer

npoxer New Member

Oh and btw, I played sample group on training match of IS barbs ( the first time I played it ). And what I noticed is that pride of sarnghaver spell did not work properly,my champion got killed by melee units the very next turn I casted that spell. Also, call to arms is not reducing the nora cost for next deployed unit as well even though the notifications for call to arms appear in the top left corner...

One more bug report to note ( I reported this bug 2 years ago it was NEVER taken care of ).
    FW - Altar of bones.... IF you click a unit which is moving in order to sacrifice it, the unit never dies and all units still get the bonus from the "sacrifice".

It is amazing to me that the bug that was reported 2 years ago is still on

Oh yeah and Polluted Martyr as well. I noticed that my oponent in two games we played used him and martyr didn't die on the correct turn he supposed to die in, but 2 turns later I believe. He had "-1" on his "Short lived". Please fix this, that unit is annoying as it is already

Also ( sorry remembering all of the bugs encountered in the previous days ), my skyshear pegasus got killed by magic attack while he had immunity magical due to his "one with nora" skill effect. His stats said "immunity magical" on the turn he got killed by rascal fairy's attack ( magical )

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  8. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

The SL's sample bg is the one i put together months ago when DoG asked for player ideas and it still rocks!

I'm awesome and i feel awesome.

Edit: I would make a couple changes on that BG if devs want it updated before relaunch

DarkJello likes this.
  9. Fikule

Bug:

upload_2014-9-26_0-13-27.png

I was awarded Demolish*, the old starter version of the rune, instead of Demolish.

(note the *)

Morfeas likes this.
  10. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

W0nderful to the maximum! Each problem, bug, and clarification fixed now is 1 less problem for the new gamers to endure.

+25 to DOGz. My Bday money is about to make an appearance, it is in ninja mode right now, and I know right where to spend.

Some peeps are probably feeling about this good right now:

[​IMG]

Etherielin likes this.
  11. Fikule

Another long standing bug I noticed again in the UD Walkthrough.

Relics DO NOT indicate in any way that they are stealthed. Nor do they have any animation for being revealed.

It is impossible to know if the enemy can see your relics or not. This is very annoying and not in any way intuitive.

Queegon, soulmilk, Etherielin and 3 others like this.
  12. Fikule

I also feel like you should make skipping the tutorial steps a more obvious option after the walkthrough.

Don't know about most people, but this was the point where I decided I just wanted everything unlocked.

13. npoxer

npoxer New Member

I was awarder no runes for completing the mission which said you get 3 starter runes for finishing it ... :/

14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Just an opinion, you should move the Que button when looking for a match.

At the moment, when you go to que for a match you have to close your chat bar to find it.

Morfeas likes this.
  15. Lux

Lux New Member

Not sure if this is a bug or what but everytime I summon Grimlic, He instantly dies.

16. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

1) You reported a bug to SOE 2 years ago. DOG owns the game now. Savvy?

2) Rascal Fairy has Attack: Arrow. Please clarify your comment.

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Lmfao, #burn

18. npoxer

npoxer New Member

looks like someone is stressed too much. cut down on them cookies... anyways... i meant to write DEAD fairy, all clear now? and i am reporting bugs to be fixed... the FACT is the bug was reported two years ago and is still present. time to get it fixed

19. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Are you trying to deploy it in a full faction battlegroup or a split?

20. npoxer

npoxer New Member

glad it doesnt take much to get you all happy and laughing out loud. i bet your life is brai... i mean stress free. good for you :)