Discussion September 25th 2014 Patch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Yeah, can't wait for the new AI so it becomes more of a challenge. Would prefer it if the AI didn't have to cheat.

Goyo likes this.
  2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

This annoys the shlt out of me.

3. Nerdhead

Nerdhead The King of Potatoes

I used to play a game called " Tactics Arena Online" and they would randomly announce a "rune drop". If you were in a PVP game and won when the drop was announced you would win that rune. It made gameplay addictive and fun for me!

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

It is unlikely at the moment.

5. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

It could be that you completed the first part of the tutorial prior to the update so it started you there.
    The holy mace part is something we need a way to reproduce. I have played that part of the Tutorial several times and it progresses fine. It could be you have a corrupt file and need to run the repair tool.
    Yeah, we are looking into this one.

6. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

Thank you so much DOG team! This is probably my favorite poxnora update ever. All I do is single player so seeing the new maps and skirmish mode made me extremely happy. I am glad I don't have to fight the same crappy AI anymore. No more running away as soon as I capture the font and the AI champs use more strategy. It is also nice not having to face the same runes over and over again since the AI copies players runes from pvp. Now the battles I face are tougher and it feels like I am fighting a new person every skirmish. The only thing I think needs to get worked on are the ST map because the computer always goes first and it can get extremely unfair at times.

DarkJello likes this.
  7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Please fix the music/sound cutting off when you kill a champ. I remember that drove off a lot of players during SoE times when sound wasn't working.

Lushiris likes this.
  8. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Sound starts only if i Scry xD
    even in campaigns

9. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Try playing Deep Elves.
    You can also get Pit Dragon at exactly the right cost, but only if you drop both of his upgrades to level 1.

10. sokotra

sokotra Member

This may be an old bug... But the SL spell "ambush" does not appear to work.

11. Thareas

Thareas The King of Potatoes

I dont know if this is a bug but, yesterday i got x2 runes winning dailies, but today i not earn any. Is there a chance to get runes?

12. Yourmom

Yourmom The King of Potatoes

If you're having that problem you probably won't be able to see stats from champions. I went full screen and it fixed my issue with that.

Lushiris likes this.
  13. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

There's a NUX achievement for doing dailies, but you can only do that once.

14. Kampel

It's working for me, tryed like 5 times, did anything specific happen on that game?

15. sokotra

sokotra Member

Hmm.. No... It was the Sundered lands walk through I think... I tried using the spell twice and it seemed to "deploy" properly (no anti spell or anything else) but when an enemy champ was deployed it didn't trigger.

16. Kampel

That happens because depending on the campaign the champs arn't deployed from the runedock but just appear. They coded that like that. Those don't even count for "Deploy charged"(the ability to gain charges when someone deploys a champ from the runedock).

The spell has no bug per se and it's working as intended, the problem is how the campaign was built

17. Demthedark

Demthedark The King of Potatoes

Really good changes. I hope marketing for pox kicks up a notch.

I also am not sure about this, but it seems I am forced to play the tutorial. Wish there was an option to avoid this.

18. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

You can skip it, it's under options, I believe.

19. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

just not very obvious. I think it should be made obvious that you can disable it as an option after the essentials.

One thing I hate is grinding through tutorials when I already get what's going on.

20. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

Well, the rewards are plentiful :D

Anima26 and SPiEkY like this.