Discussion: Spirits Beyond Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

For 4 turns, friendly champions gain Combat Awareness 1 and Spell Resistance.

????

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Used to be used to make single units unkillable. They solved that problematic interaction but you may be right that the spell may be problematic in a different way now. Too early to tell for sure though.

3. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Yeah bud, I know what Shield did, but I mean - the spell was obviously buffed a lot, and to me it has reached OP levels. I mean, imagine this thing in splits. It's AoE, ffs.
    But hey, what do I know, I dont play anymore.

JellyBerry likes this.
  4. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

The art this expansion is nice.

Gnomes and doubtofbuddha like this.
  5. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Please rename this expansion to "Nerfs Beyond." Much more fitting. Hooray for nerfs...gets everyone so excited to play!

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

There were actually a lot of changes that resulted in buffs, but people do tend to focus on nerfs to the stuff they like.

Woffleet likes this.
  7. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Patch notes say Faultbreaker got Vuln Poison but in game its Magic which is it supposed to be ? Please say poison. Also why was Exp not reset @Sokolov ? Itll be the same people at top ranks again starting at 2000 exp in some cases.

8. Sokolov

It's Vuln: Magic.

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Senshu said they're looking into the exp thing.

10. Sokolov

I am not sure why EXP wasn't reset, we're looking into it.

11. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Huge kudos on the paralytic feedback change

Woffleet and JellyBerry like this.
  12. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Personally, I'm digging the new runes. They all have their own little quirk and fit within existing themes at the same time, so from my non expert standpoint I think that the design was top notch and sincerely appreciate the thought put into it. This is the kind of release I often hope for because it endorses creativity and fun/effective play.

As for the general changes I haven't really read through most of them and they won't really sink in until I spend some time on the rune checklist, I did however skim through the ST ones and I have mixed feelings about the changes to Lonx, but will have to see how they play out (that new Lonx looks fun in theory). Also yeah, Shield might be a bit over the top even though say, Ferren could use a spell like this but it isn't racial exclusive buffs so you might want to fiddle with it.

All in all, cool stuff. Also you all need to chill, this whole complaint deal is getting far too personal at times and the toxicity whether is intentional or not it's there. People in charge as opposed to the ongoing belief are genuinely trying, else these things wouldn't happen to begin with. Pox is at a stage where an open mind is a must because it might lead up as opposed to going further down and hitting rock bottom. Hard to understand? Perhaps, but there are way too many factors which have had their influence and being overly negative/pinning at times non existing mistakes on the people trying to get things to work isn't going to improve anything.

Gnomes and Woffleet like this.
  13. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Valdaci Bolter deploys a pseudo gattling gun.. sok after the couple gattling champs and changes you made i can say we like the same thing ;P

If only i could get my hands on a couple Bolters -.-

14. Qucas

Qucas Guest

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3822193

I don't know if you have any new runes but if not, just bid any two rare.

Goyo, Cydna and Kampel like this.
  15. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Qucas likes this.
  16. Qucas

Qucas Guest

You're Welcome! Enjoy them

Kampel likes this.
  17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Both lost 1 damage, and Mena went up +1 and Juya got +2.

Was Platinum Wing that undercosted that he needed a +6 and -1 damage? Why does it seem like some champs got their modifiers removed?

18. Sokolov

Because it's true. There was a lot of modifier reduction with this patch, particularly on ranged champions.

19. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

what does spell resistance do ?

20. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

But some champs still have modifiers?