Discussion: Steam Release Coming Soon Patch Notes: October 15th 2014

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Apparently free stuff is not free enough. I'm an entitled little bich. Please patch immediately or sooner if possible right now before I drink red coolaid and come find you. Thanks xoxoxoxo

2. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Baskitkase understands human "evolution", as evidenced by the above statement. (Yes, I am serious).

That is my analysis of the situation too. Darn and dang!

3. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

That figures, my free reskin is the last faction I would ever play and the one I am least interested in, even with splits.

However, Friday is payday and I plan to have two of each of my favored factions, and at least one of each of the others (now I don't need to keep Moog if I end up with one in a pack).

Thank you OWLs! Great job with the Steam Release!

Oh, so all in-game browser links are going to open a Steam browser instead? Is this intended?

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Thanks to all of you for posting the reviews!

Things seem stable enough to officially say Pox Nora is Live On STEAM!

5. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

My internet connection isnt allowing me to run Steam, ergo I can't get my Firking spring dragon... Buuuuulllshit. tbh it should have been awarded to already active poxnora accounts then gifted to Steam users upon download... :/

6. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

PLEASE FIX SOUND BUG ASAP. this is a huge issue.

7. Ricyn

Ricyn New Member

I just completed my Midterm Collection a few days ago since I brought credits after every podcast it seems I should have waited for the Steam release but never mind I cannot resist recolors ;)

The Sound has already been fixed a few months ago and why can't you use Steam which IP blocks that completely that is strange indeed.

8. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

Anyone else having it take FOREVER in between loading screens? I'm playing the non-Steam version because Steam doesn't want to work.

9. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

If I buy a box of Bonds of War do I get 10 recolors or does it only apply to the individual packs? Please help!

Edit- Also mass issues with steam but at least I got my sunderpede before it gave me an "Out of memory" warning and kicked me from the game.

10. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

You get 10 recolors

xezno likes this.
  11. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Thank you for the quick reply!

Gwyndionnz likes this.
  12. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

same.. my steam verison wouldnt open properly.. wayy too laggy... using normal verison

13. putoconcarne

putoconcarne New Member

It seems the game still isn't available on Mac. Any date for a Steam release for Mac?

14. HEKPOMAHT

HEKPOMAHT The King of Potatoes

In steam there is only 1 platform marked for playing pox - Windows... so you can't launch pox on anything else via Steam :\.
    It's ridiculous to download steam 2th. It's works perfect on linux boxes not sure about Macs... at list on Ubuntu with wine...

15. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Java, i hat u

16. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

It says I'm unable to connect to the internet. Doubt that's the code for IP block.

17. Ricyn

Ricyn New Member

I meant ISP sorry and maybe it was only the usual Steam connection problems if it still doesn't work sent me a pm and I try to help.

18. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

I am Disappoint.

19. Queegon

Queegon I need me some PIE!

Darn, randomly got Cave Dragon. The ONLY faction I've NEVER played in all those years since my joining during Grimlic's Descent. Maybe let us choose was a better option.

DarkJello likes this.
  20. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Maybe you guys should trade em..