Discussion: Temporary Ban List

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  2. Nora That

Nora That I need me some PIE!

I wonder is spirit of the mountain is banned for SP as well>?

3. Sokolov

Yes.

Qucas, TeaNinja and Nora That like this.
  4. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

RIP Warbanners

SireofSuns likes this.
  5. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

UD list seems very good, but Spellkaiser is so random. Should be Deep Elf Heretic or something not my precious Goblin. /Dusts off Goblin Brutes

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

In my opinion, ST, SL and SP got hit the hardest champ wise.

FS and IS got hit the hardest non-champ wise.

7. Willow

Willow I need me some PIE!

lol half my bg is on this list jesus tap dancing cristo

8. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Fairies got gutted. No more tiny tanks. :( I suppose it's not TOO bad. They were getting +20 HP with banner, Warden, Chained, and Petals. So, now only +10 HP.

I also had recently added all of the meta runes to my bg's that people said were amazing, now I have to go back and use the ones I had before. Not too bad I suppose.

9. kishonka

kishonka New Member

Hey, maybe you already noticed, but with these bans active free public decks can't be used (as all of them have banners) - not only in ranked games, but also in training pvp games. So effectively training games can't be played AT ALL right now. Please fix this.

10. Sokolov

Thanks, it's unfortunate that the functionality affects the training, I will remove the banners from the banlist for now. Give me like 10 minutes.

11. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Might try a couple games of worms without BZ just to see if the deck is anything more than 1.5. Other FW list I have seems salvageable, just losing Doom and ED

12. kishonka

kishonka New Member

Well, yeah I said that all of them have banners, but 90% of them have more banned cards too. (Mind Shredder, Crown of Petals, Brewmaster etc) So if you remove banners from banlist then only few decks will be playable. Sorry for the confusion.

13. TeaNinja

I just tested it myself realized most of them are unplayable now. I thought it was just the banners.
    For example you can't use any of the 3 SL decks, one has Magnetize, another has Hive, another has Skywing Rumbler. Can't use any of the SP decks, they all have Whisper of the Mind.

14. Sokolov

Alright, let me check over the Public Decks and see if we have a ban list left.

I might just undo this whole thing.

15. TeaNinja

An easy way to keep the banlist idea is to make any runes in the Public decks not able to be banned and ban other meta runes.

16. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Please keep the bans

Qucas and Tweek516 like this.
  17. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I'm sure there's a plate of spaghetti full of code that would love to say otherwise. #JustPoxThings

18. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Weird, just saw a banner getting dropped in ranked..

19. Sokolov

Yea, it's looking at just over half the banlist is in Public Decks, I don't think I have a choice but to remove them all at this point.

20. TeaNinja

Can you ask the council to work on a new banlist with the training ground decks in mind?