Discussion: Visions of Amareth Midterm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Thoughts on the new runes:

Kf- mass teleport is a bad idea even at that cost. One of the biggest powerturn enablers in the game now

Fs- because salaman needed evasive 3 on all their champs and more arcblade so that the damage buffs become even more insane? Probably op

Ud- mass relocating of enemy champs also probs could be trouble in UD. Makes mechoes board wipes even easier and terribly hard to avoid on some maps. Looks fine besides that potential problem

Sp- will probably not be run, except for double includes in the ST/SP freeze+mangled totem deck, throw boulder is always nice though

IS- probably OP. Everybody hates stormreader and you made a similar champ that procs of attacks but with no limit. Lots of ways to bypass the not moving and 2 ap clause. Will especially be insane in a font

St- meh its going to have a buttload of hp and dish out hurt at the same time. Reserving my opinion until after i see it used by a good player

SL- reminds me a little bit of voil jester. Possibly the sleeper of the release

Fw- probably op, clone matter is an amazing ability and reclaim relic makes it even better and makes her scary as hell, after a relic reclaim shes sitting at 16 damage and 9 speed

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
    flador, Pattn199, SaintKiwi and 2 others like this.
  2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

The Clone Matter text on Atelier still says 5 spaces. It's a different ability; has it been updated?

3. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Summary: Everything but SP is OP. Nerf Everything but SP. Buff SP.

4. Ballballer

Well i mean i try to give honest input. Id like to think im not nearly as much of a zealot as some other factionalists. Are you honestly going to try and tell me the SP one isnt the weakest? SL's might be weak and it might be great. Hence the sleeper comment

5. doubtofbuddha

Nah, I am just giving you a hard time. I think he might be slightly better than you are giving him credit for (I kind of like the 76 nora calcify build), but that is it.

Ballballer king.

6. Ballballer

Its just hard, because he has 60 hp, 2 def, and calcify so he can tank okay, but then he only has 10 damage and 1 range so he cant hurt anybody. Throw boulder is a nice debuff and it+chuck mangled totem give him some range, but mangled totem doesnt do much a lot of the time unless the enemy messes up. Compare him to chaos brave, and id pick brave every time because of the extra damage he brings to the table

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  7. doubtofbuddha

Snaptooth Vermillon is one nora more expensive than the Snaptooth Ancient.

8. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

The new Clops is good, but it does fit a role which is already heavily fitted with others. he gets 70 hp easy with boost from warwizard and banner, that with calcify and heal self makes him a very strong tank for 76 nora, but other then that a bit bland because its not theme helping he is 1X1 though, and that makes me happy.

the new stonecaller is alright too, he gets 4 def(Frome empower defense) and tough 3 and then after he has been hit the 3 times you can run him to the back and play him like a supp with stone barrage and grant mobility(yay mobility)

9. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Isn't 2k Owls a bit outrageous for a De'lim and a legendary?

Flyingfinn likes this.
  10. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Perhaps, but the worst thing they could do would be to make it cheaper after it's been released.

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Giant sprites but no fatties?!

SaintKiwi likes this.
  12. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Are we cool with that?

13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

They gotta make money somehow. If you don't want the limited Delim you can get 3 legendary midterms !

14. doubtofbuddha

I thought it waas delim + 3 legendary midterms. Thus I have delim for trade. :(

Morfeas likes this.
  15. junithorn

junithorn I need me some PIE!

I like that Grimlic's change is in the UD's changes three identical times just to hammer into us how ****in nerfed he got.

16. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Or maybe it's because he has 2 reskins :rolleyes:

17. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Self healing 70 hp tank with an enabling AoE ability that comes off CD based on the hits it gets whilst being in the faction that enhances survival for a living, what could possibly go wrong? Reminds me a bit of core during its release and we all know how that went. Shitload of Savage Exploit in goodstuff oriented decks as is so this should be a fun sight.

(oh also maybe a reason to fit Lonx Adept in Lonx decks for shenanigans, it's been a while!)

p.s.: Cool stuff, DoG.

Pattn199 likes this.
  18. Lonewatch

Lonewatch Member

The princess Ctharia changes did not take into effect, she still costs 88 base and still has mirefolk fealty.

19. ProR2D2

ProR2D2 I need me some PIE!

Yeah I think this is biased. The ballista needs 6 AP for 2 attacks, which is the same as multiattack. and more than 2 is useless since the attacked champion would most likely already be dead from 4 total attacks. Seems only good for camping fonts imo. The SP one seems stronger to me.

20. ProR2D2

ProR2D2 I need me some PIE!

I like it. :)

Things I don't like:
    I think this is unnecesary. The statement "This rune isn't played much, must be underpowered and needs buff!" is dumb and should be out of the question already @Sokolov -.-.
    There are a lot of strong underplayed runes. The issue could be flavor, synergy, boring, ugly, having a low playerbase, or even having a 30 rune bg in a 2000+ runes game, but not necesarily power.

Voil Progenitor was already runnable with 25 DMG in a moga or beast bg, and is getting -8 Nora. *mindboggled*
    Last patches, we also had things like Tortun fishkisser and Jakei Heretic going down in Nora cost for no reason other than being underplayed, even thought they were already strong as hell.
    I also think Deception was a fun and solid ability. It seems to me some1 listened too much to super71, which is not a smart thing to do.
    http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/deception-cleanses-pacified.20680/#post-275654