Discussion: Visions of Amareth Midterm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

He went down -8 nora because he lost Summon: Bat. He also had the weird/awkward refuge ability replaced with Voil Caverns.

Neither of them were specifically changed. Fishkisser got a cost adjustment indirectly via Tortun Shell (Tortun racial being reduced by 2 nora).

Heretic was probably a similar thing.

So neither were changed because of "underplayed" but simply continued adjustment and getting the costing of abilities correct.

It was buggy and causing a lot of problems. The "redeploy" methodology of its current implementation that it is doing that is causing crashes and bugs. At the same time, Projection was basically the same ability but slightly different and has the same issues. This also still affects the spell Misdirection. So expect that something like Projection or Deception to come back at some point without the redeploy implementation in the future.

This is similar to things like Conduit being removed, which, while cool in theory, just didn't work the way it was supposed to and so has been removed (at least for now).

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Obligatory sad face due to know mention of Korsien Buff.

:(

Good job on fixing dreamstate though, now remove dreameater for it so people dont start running it with that instead

3. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

It would cost 4 ap for two attacks, unless ponderous is affecting it for some reason. I just played against a Sp player running 2 of the new clops in a clops bg. They were running 2 mangled totems as well, which got kind of annoying its true. But a lot of the damage being done was because I was playing moga on a laptop and couldn't move them every turn, so I think it was a little skewed. Still not very impressed by him, but he does have a lot of hp.

4. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Tbh rod was cray strong even without the broken interaction with storm field. Dmg for nora was rly good, with just average setup.

5. Sokolov

Checking.

6. ProR2D2

ProR2D2 I need me some PIE!

I see. Thanks for the clarifing. :rolleyes:

I still think Fishkisser, heretic, and Projenitor might need a small nora cost nerf after the ability cost changes. Projenitor didn't even used the summon bat since he walks around with 25 DMG.

7. Sokolov

Thanks for the feedback :D

Also, always love seeing you post because I get to see the Doge.

8. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

I was expecting the same thing.

9. Sokolov

So the difference with this LE is that it has a unique piece of art, unique idol, and unique animations.

Unlike typical LEs, which are just recolors of an existing piece of content.

So it's much more akin to "skins." This LE Outcast De'lim is intended to be a trial run to see if this type of content generates enough revenue to invest more time/resources to it.

10. themacca

Just thought i'd let you guys know. it's not a particularly game breaking thing but every time the amount of champions relating to power of devotion changes. It removes and then reapplies all the HP Bonuses. Barely impacts gameplay but it just leads to 2's appearing everywhere around de'lim

Edit: This only happens whenever a unit dies. When deployed it occurs just like bulwark

11. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Well in that case I am glad I accidentally bought it. I would love to see something like this for FS too.

12. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

I'm going to test w/ detonate relic + raider on inferno. There might be some synergy there.

Also, the relic might be useful in conjunction with cyclops eye belt + slam.

13. Sokolov

I made a sig!

[​IMG]

Does this make me a sellout?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
    Lushiris likes this.
  14. ButterFaceGirl

ButterFaceGirl Active Member

Why did you make terraformer completely useless?

you even took mountaineer from him.

that's lame

15. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

VOIL CAVERNS OIFHUBVLwqh;oahfnvlbiuqbrheknabf;[EOYVIDFHJKSBVQLWIAHUKJBQRKAHJV,EFLVIUHWKAB,
    OMFG

16. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

why did u shobox eaun?
    6 spd, surge enemy or Battle Leader

17. themacca

wut? He's Significantly better now. being over 10 Nora cheaper, having the option to have both an offensive and defensive ability on the same kit helps big time too and is kind of required to justify paying a lot of nora for a champion. He was shoebox previous to midterm they've actually made him really damn good now.

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  18. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Sorry, idk if this was pointed out already, but: Voil Queen's limited version only has Summon Bat on its upgrade line, no Voil Caverns. And it also has its upgrade lines reversed when compared to the rare version (as in, upgrade line 1 is upgrade line 2 and viceversa).

Also, I honestly believe Skywing Patrol needs to lose Dragonflight to be playable. Maybe in exchange for Running Start.

19. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Weren't you already a sellout long before this? :p

20. themacca

Yes. but i'd say its worth the buy so at least you're selling good stuff