DMC

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Anima26, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Youll give IS a DMC with 6-8 range, alt dmg and violent, not to mention declare hunted and knockback for 87 nora and whatever other buffs u wana throw onto it like battlemaster, banner, drunken etc etc, yes big whoop it has ponderous...

...and SL get a Draksar Archer, its sitting there looking like a piece of crap in comparison, it was a staple to draksar decks too. Why is it not allowed violent but Dwarven Mortar Crew is. Seems ridiculous to me. A small example of something that i dont understand. I am no expert on balance but still, i am suspicious of certain factions getting the better end of certain sticks.

This is definitely q.q but with a hint of some things in this game are confusing to me and make little sense.

Edit: Off topic, Violent is Draksar racial, keep your filthy hands of it Dorfs.

Edit2: I realise DMC cannot gain Violent from the brew, my mistake, but nevertheless it is still very strong and my sentiments remain the same.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  2. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Pox balance. It's real.
    Honestly, though, at 87 nora he seems like you are paying accurately for what you get.

3. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

You know DMC is Unequippable right ? So it cant gain Violent from the Brew, nice try though better luck next time.

Anima26 likes this.
  4. Anima26

Good. I guess it has Ponderous and Unequippable and a high nora cost because its obviously overpowered. It would be far too expensive without those mediocre drawbacks, albeit necessary in Unequippable case.

I would happily pay 84-87 nora for a strong 6-8 ranged unit with alt dmg and other nice abilities like knockback, declare hunted and artillery strike in SL, any day of the week. Give me SL DMCs please.

Even if it doesnt have Violent, due to not being able to equip that op brew, then thats fine my bad, there are still a plethora of ways of buffing his damage in IS. Dorfs are still stealing the Draksar racial by giving them all Violent bar DMC. DMC is still ridiculous in comparison to runes in other factions.

Ive come to the realisation that certain factions are just simply better than others. No point telling me they arent, because i wont believe you anyway. I just makes me abit sad really. Just give Draksar Archer his power back, its not like other factions dont have insane range dps champs.

Edit: How is range 6-8 and 9 in the case of Artillery even a thing any more...

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  5. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Who the heck runs DMC at 87 nora............?

Anotherblackman and Axeraiser like this.
  6. Anima26

84 or 87, ive seen Tiny run it with Declare hunted but they may have been before the recosting. Give me an 84 nora SL DMC any day.

7. alegre08

alegre08 The King of Potatoes

DMC can gain violent from brew. you cant equip it via normal equipping. but i dont know if it's working as intended or a bug, but you can carouse it.

SaintKiwi and Anima26 like this.
  8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Yeah, carouse equips it.

9. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Well thats probably not WAI realistically

10. Anima26

I knew id seen it with Violent, i just questioned myself because my memory is terrible.

11. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Honestly If unequippable is still being circumvented its been happening since that KF living vines spell(the one that gives every leashes) so you trying to complain about a squishy, costly, glass cannon really holds no merit out side of this.

I still remember Rock eater getting the vine leashes from KF.

That said it only gains violent/+4 hp and tough from the brew if equipped since it cannot be intoxicated (its a construct)

That said if you are trying to stalemate while one of these things is out... YOU ARE PLAYING POXNORA WRONG.

Also about the whole IS gets this SL gets that...

When is IS going to get global quickening and march of the dorfs or channeled violence?

#Allfactshunzrtehsamebruh

12. Anima26

It has race Dwarf and race Construct, wouldve thought ud know that as youre an IS player...

It "only" gains Violent/ +4 hp and tough on a 6-8 range alt dmg chump...lol.

Im pointing out that every faction seems to get everything these days (apparently) but SL still sits there with shitty range. Unless youre playing Skeez.

I also find it weird that Archer had Violent removed because it was presumably too strong and yet a 6-8 range unit with strong alt dmg has easy access to Violent. Seems ridiculous to me. It also seems ridiculous that 6-8 range even exists without Ammunition or something.
    Unequippable is not a big enough drawback at all, and neither is Ponderous tbh. 10 AP for a double tap is easy to achieve with Invig on Beermaiden.

People can argue with me all they like but you wont change my opinion that IS is being favored and over buffed. Dorfs are nuts.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  13. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

You come to the IS forums to complain about an IS rune, when you're already biased against IS?

That's not asking for drama at all.

P.S. Fix the unequipable bug.

15. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

All the thread must be summary in:

16. Anima26

Im biased for a reason.

Edit: Scrap that, i was going to try and have a discussion with you jab in an attempt to explain myself better but after reading your *****y ass reply in full, i decided i couldnt care less what you think or say tbh. Obvious zealot is obvious and on top of that your passive aggressive attempts at insulting me are unwanted and i cba with that kind of childish Bane Shift. I dont really understand why you felt the need to do so, i guess you must love your IS. My point remains the same anyway. Dorfs are op and IS is a favored faction.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

You're stating this like a fact yet I see no evidence or support of your claim.

l2p

18. Anima26

Ha, l2p? How mature. Thanks for that obvious piece of feedback anyway, strangely enough that is what i am doing every time i play a Pox game, learning to play, who the hell would have thought it?! You would say that, you are another IS player, bias is bias. Does not change my opinion, and as i have stated before it is my opinion, not a fact, i never said that it was a fact, although it may as well be, again...in my opinion. Just gotta get that point across in case you missed it.

Its a little amusing how people will defend their factions to be quite honest when the claims being made are so obvious. Explain to me why Dwarves got this ridiculous new Legendary then when the theme was already very strong and really fleshed out? Why did a weaker theme not get the rune? Why did SL get a really random sand rune that doesnt support any kind of op meta deck instead of some OP Skeezick or Dragon? Because IS has a degree of favoritism from whoever it may be behind the scenes, just like ST. I am not the only one who thinks this way, i have come to this conclusion in part due to seeing so many other people voice a similar opinion over time. Aaaanyway, regardless of the petty attempts at trying to insult me, my opinion remains the same, as i said before. IS is quite clearly favored. Have a good day.

19. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

upload_2015-7-19_22-49-54.png
    o lord it is true. Jesus see me through this. @Sokolov

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  20. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

upload_2015-7-19_23-9-13.png being silly.