dmz is useless

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by DiCEM0nEY, Mar 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

probably the most overrated thing in the game. most spells have enough aoe to circumvent it, and standing on the tiles is almost never worth the investment in nora.

2. Somnolence

Somnolence The King of Potatoes

I saw the game you were playing where you forgot to cap your side font for like 3 rounds, then I stopped watching.

DMZ is great as a semi anti spell. If you want to avoid them 100% of the time, use Ancient Protection.

You're no living god.

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Run Dead Magic VooDoo. It will win you early games if you cast and then capture mid font.

4. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

That is crazy talk most champs provide dmz for almost free, and interlocked right aoes will not work either. You avoid gales, aoe spells, direct target, play another faction and you will be like dang, I have to use rune slots to protect myself from possess drain, kf spell slams

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Whats that have to do with what I said?

Tweek516 likes this.
  6. DiCEM0nEY

I do, but if that is all the use of it, it is still relatively useless.

7. DiCEM0nEY

you don't avoid aoe spells with DMZ. You don't even avoid single target spells enough to make it worth your while. People can easily win games without using a single target spell, or they can easily force you off a DMZ for one turn, and then reforge etc. At least quote the right guy if you are going to try and call me an idiot.

8. DiCEM0nEY

You realize that I can't play any theme besides skeletons competitively, and after the nerf i dropped 400 points, and can't beat the same players I was before? But that being said, I don't simply "forget" to capture my side font. If it was the game you were talking about, it wasn't worth the investment to go to my top font at the time, since I didnt have any flying units, and needed to keep my mid font VAMPIRE alive. Note that vampires are complete ass, and I just troll around on them mostly. The fact that I lost that game as hysterical though, since I literally was using dmz to cover my fonts, and then boom, 1 fire storm and I lose the game. Not that I really cared, because like I said, I wouldn't play vampires if I wanted to win in the first place, or DMZ.

Dmz is garbage btw, and ancients protection is 35 nora (i did have it that game, but no nora, and I played perfectly that game.

9. Somnolence

Somnolence The King of Potatoes

You didn't just not capture your side font though, you just left your champ sitting on the bridge (maybe I left your game too early).

I also want to note that there are more vampires in other factions, and then there are bleed Demons that work with Vampires. So the theme is wider than what you've been playing with.

Why can't you play other themes competitively? I like watching your games lol.

Alfodur likes this.
  10. Braxzee

was not calling you an idiot...In playing ST against FW the AOE spells, gales, and swap are out of the question most of the time...since most of the map is covered by DMZ. Shoot even buff spells are hard to get off at times depending on FW bg. It does not take much to get DMZ going.

Alfodur likes this.
  11. Braxzee

nothing sorry wrong reply spot

12. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

you are an idiot

13. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

you are an idiot

Alfodur, Tweek516 and 4NIK8 like this.
  14. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

is today the opposite day?

15. DiCEM0nEY

Good luck at your "top law school in Michigan" u Firking cuck

16. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

aDW10Ad_460s.jpg

themacca, Somnolence and Tweek516 like this.
  17. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

"Played perfectly that game"

*Lost

Alfodur likes this.
  18. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Behave like decent people please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.