DoG Staff, Read plz...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BroWatchThis, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

DO SOMETHING ABOUT KF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Trees are worse than ever (been known for quite a frikkin while now), they have stupid range with stupid dmg, mixed with stupid spd, stuipd melee beaters who are also tanks, and all of that costs stupidly low amounts of nora? Let's not even forget all that boosting of dmg, def, hp, EVEN SPEED (crazy right?!?!! KF GETS MORE SPEED?!?!?!)
    No point in even mentioning Treeant launcher, right?? Highly doubt anything will get fixed in KF or any other protectorate faction for that matter.

I'm sorry, but you guys are officially burning this game to the ground. Anyone who says otherwise, is more than likely abusing the above listed, or any protectorate for that matter.

Thank you.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  2. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

Weren't you running two voil guards for the perma impervious?

Rokkushun, super71 and RedScarlet like this.
  3. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Have you tried throwing expletives at it?

enkiadu, Rokkushun, badgerale and 2 others like this.
  4. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Oh Darling I thought I lost you, ever since we were torn away from each other so cruely by the vagaries of the "Ignore" feature.

I will point out dear that anyone who runs, and subsequently loses with, a Voil BG loaded with Earthshaker Bracelets, Progenitor and Voil Guard really has nothing to say on the subject of relevant input.

drathys likes this.
  5. BroWatchThis

LMAO all the ignorance in this thread is just fantastic. Keep trolling, losers.

6. ToxicSwamp

ToxicSwamp The King of Potatoes

upload_2014-7-15_21-51-40.jpeg

Why..... Why the trees....

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Seems like you're the only loser in this thread (You lost to trees)

8. BroWatchThis

... and you're proving a point how by saying I lost to trees? And very VERY creative comeback/rebuttal, kid! Quite impressive!

9. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

no u

Gwyndionnz and SPiEkY like this.
  10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

OoooOOooooO I didn't know people online still called everyone a kid lol. Smh kids these days

11. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

I'm pretty sure nobody above the age of 15 writes like this

"DO SOMETHING ABOUT KF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Trees are worse than ever (been known for quite a frikkin while now), they have stupid range with stupid dmg, mixed with stupid spd, stuipd melee beaters who are also tanks, and all of that costs stupidly low amounts of nora? Let's not even forget all that boosting of dmg, def, hp, EVEN SPEED (crazy right?!?!! KF GETS MORE SPEED?!?!?!) "

So why are you calling him a kid?

12. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

You all leave Kidwatchthis alone.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  13. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

So you're angry about losing to single strategy that to your opposing viewpoint seems overpowered in an environment where everyone knows that things are bound to be imbalanced due to the extreme ubiquitous nature of a complete revamp? Hmm.... Maybe instead of asserting that "trees op -> ruination of the game" or whining about how you think protectorate doesn't get attention from nerf-like operations (which I'm sure isn't biased at all) maybe you could instead provide more concrete and/or specific suggestions. DOG won't respond to insults and whining but I'm sure they'd be more than happy to note a constructive recommendation.

Oh, and there's no faster way to make sure that people don't give any credence to your statements than to insult the people in the forum.

Goyo and RedScarlet like this.
  14. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

whats the diff betwen a Bro and a Kid, please someone enlighten me

Actually the part where it really annoys me is the fact that the title is 'DoG staff, read plz'

it should be 'i be mad at treez coz they be OP'

dont trick other people into wasting their time reading your thread if its not constructive or important.

15. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

DoG ignore dis t(ree)hread

16. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

LOLOLOLOL even though I think everyone in this thread agrees that KF is op this is just to funny to see.. Again you need to say why KF is op you can't just scream OMG I LOST I SUCK NERF KF TO MUCH SPEED...

17. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Trees are good for the planet, why nerf them?

Tarathil, Lauremoon and Nemorga like this.
  18. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

You know? Thank you, I have been seriously considering adding this bro guy to my ignore list. And this thread is a solid reason to finally do it.

19. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

20. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

I'd be salty too if I lost 6 games in a row to KF.

Still wouldn't make a thread about it.

How many of those did you call a ****** ****** *****?

Rokkushun, Karmavore and Pipster like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.