Domain abilities

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Thbigchief, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- If an allied champion has a domain ability and the associated domain terrain appears under the domain champ it does NOT gain the domain benefits unless it moves while on the terrain. This is unfortunate because it should trigger just for being on the terrain not have to be activated by movement.

: Recreate bug example 1.

- Position a blood banshee with "domain dMZ" on the map near a shadestriker who has "shadestrike".
    - Make sure the blood banshee is adjacent to an enemy champion then attack the enemy champion with the shade striker
    - Shadestrike will trigger and create a DMZ that will cover the blood banshee.
    - The blood banshee will not gain the benefits of DMZ until it moves onto a different DMZ space despite already being on one.

This is annoying because in this situation your engaged with an enemy champ and would have to waste AP to disengage to just get the domain bonuses.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  2. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- This bug continues to make this growing "theme" useless... DMZ created by desecrated zone...also doesn't "count" unless the champion with domain "walks" onto it ...if the desecrated zone champ walks and brings the aura to the Domain champ..it does nothing. Please fix...or stop releasing DMZ related mechanics...its a trap

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Confirmed for Domain: DMZ. Other domains seems to be ok.