Doomballs the Third

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Axeraiser, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

So I havent been playing much pox due to the shitty client, I pop on every couple of days to do the dailies and get my gold up. So I tried launching the client 3 times and it wouldnt launch. I finally got in, do the first daily, back out and try go into the second when this happens :

Capture.JPG
    Ive no idea what this is, not any form of deck i have ever made and the launcher will not recognise any of my other decks that I have meaning I literally can not play the game. Ive deleted my BGs, made new ones, they wont show, all I get is this horseshit. So done with this game man.

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I'll have someone check this out.

3. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Do you see all of your decks when you log onto PoxNora.com? Does this persist when you close and relaunch the client?

4. Senshu

@Axeraiser, we only see three decks on your account. Is that correct? When you said you deleted your decks, was on the website? Are you using the stand alone game client? If so, can you try the steam version and see if you have the same problem? We do not see anything specific to your account that would be causing this to occur. If this happens on the Steam version of the game too can you please contact our [email protected].

Etherielin likes this.
  5. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

lmao axe raiser did a mike drop and bounced.

This bug happened to me too btw. It happens when you edit your deck on the website during client use, or while its loading, or right before. Quite honestly i'm not sure when.

I may be persuaded to help further for harbs.

6. Senshu

Hmm, that was my initial hunch, but cursory tests did not result in the same outcome. We will have to look into this further.

It does sound like this resolves itself. Does this clear up when you relaunch the game client?

7. Senshu

If anyone can provide some additional information for the conditions this occurs that will be useful. We have been unable to reproduce this specific condition when: editing a deck when loading into a match, loading into the lobby when first logging in, editing a deck while in a match, or deleting a deck under the before mentioned conditions.

8. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

It persisted when I relogged. Didn't try steam , sorted itself out today. No idea what caused it I didn't do anything in between going from the first daily into the second so no idea what May have triggered it

9. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

I've just noticed it happens more frequently when I edit a deck from the website.

10. Tubesox

Tubesox The King of Potatoes

It has happened to me as well, on ps4 tho. After editing a deck, saving and exiting. Then trying to edit again.

11. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Might be from the dailies, I just did a daily for the first time today in a while and closed out of it and tried to sign in again and use another bg and it gave me the same issue as axe. It fixed itself after I closed the client and came back in, not sure what fixed it.

12. Senshu

Hmm, we knew there was some wonkyness with the new client and the website, but the fact it happens on the PS4 is strange. We will keep an eye out for this.