Dragonball Super

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by OriginalG1, Mar 8, 2016.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Discussion for dragonball super

Will contain spoilers because we are discussing.

2. OriginalG1

I have seen up to episode 34, so I will starting off there.

3. OriginalG1

I was loving DB-S till this episode. A lot of actions make no sense to me.

If Frost was disqualified for cheating wouldn't goku be aloud back into the tournament too?

Why would Beerus let Vegeta reverse this?

Why, when universe 7 is already down a fighter would Beerus be okay with Piccolo forfeiting, and the allowing Frost to continue to fight just so Vegeta can pump up his ego?

I dunno, right now it seems like this tournament is going to fall apart quickly or universe 6 will take earth unless Monako is that awesome. I do not think Vegeta will last. A lot of people are focused on Hit, but that robot, Magetta worries me. (If Magetta is even aloud to compete, if frost got disqualified for using a needle that was part of him, how do you justify Magetta?)

If we get Vegeta vs Kabe, I would imagine Vegeta would be like "I am the Prince of Saiyans, surrender to me I will let you live" something to this effect. Kabe has no tail, and dose not know about the Saiyan transformations, what dose he have to offer?

I really wanted Goku to clean sweep the tounry, but I knew that was not going to happen. I wanted to see Piccolo get a few "W's" but it looks like they are putting back in the shoe box. (To bad Piccolo is looking strong!)

In the preview we see Beerus and Champa squaring off, in some kind of disagreement.
    It looks like Hit will interfere somehow judging by our preview showing up just after the Beerus Champa square off, I am doubting the Frost vs Vegeta fight will end next episode.

Do you think we might see a SS3 Vegeta? i do not think this has happened yet. I know he has the SSGSS but still, i have never seen SS3 on Vegeta.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
    DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  4. OriginalG1

No new episodes this week (3/13/16)

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I stopped caring about dragon ball like 12 years ago.

6. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Dragonball suffers from power creep

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

while I agree it suffers from power who are you calling creep!

8. OriginalG1

Super is a series headed by Toei Animation, the original company that did dragon ball z and dragon ball 18 years ago. Not sure if that would make you care any more, but certainly not less.

Lushiris likes this.
  9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you lost me at super. and on second thought it was 15 years.

10. OriginalG1

Hit is going to show up in episode 38 via the spoiled tittle release. Lets see what this guy can do!

11. OriginalG1

So i watch the unsubbed 35, it looks pretty straight forward and answers some of questions I had in 34. Will wait to see a subbed version before comment.

12. OriginalG1

We got some nice fan service in episode 35, Vegeta one shot Frost, but Frost survives the blow sadly. Frost was knocked outside the arena, it looks like, and went on to try steal champ's loot and cube. Only to be stopped by Hit. Frost appears to be very fearful of Hit and jumps to the conclusion that Heat is there to kill him, not just stop him. Hit releases an attack rather then verbally responding to Frost, opening up a hole in Frost where you would expect to see a third eye to be. More holes open up and Frost began to look like Swiss cheese with his energy pouring out of these openings. Hit dose not have appeared to kill Frost just drained him.

Meanwhile Beerus finds evidence of Frost's poison on Goku, and states that Goku must be let back into the tournament. Goku is excited by this, but wants to fight after Monako. Beerus says "No way" and insists that Monako goes last. At this time Whis whispers that Monako has been knocked out (?) since the Goku vs Botamo fight, after witnessing a Kamehameha. Beerus' face loses color at hearing this, then Whis goes onto say, how long are you going to keep up this lie? Some very interesting words Whis states here, implying that Monako is a team placebo to keep moral up. The translations may not have been accurate though, I will watch for further updates.

edit: Another translation read; how long are you going to keep Monako's true identity hidden. How long before you show his true colors? Whis to Beerus.

After Frost was defeated, Champa and Vados made a second, tighter enclosure around the fighting ring. New rules are if the fighter touches the boundary they lose. The tournament rules being modified mid tournament is challenged by Beerus, but the new barrier is left in place.

As soon as the match starts (Vegeta vs Magetta) it is evident this new barrier was put into place to help Magetta win against Vegeta. This new barrier limits Vegeta movements, and provides Magetta with a smaller area to super heat. Magetta is extremely massive, and even tips the tournament platform while he lands on the stage. Magetta drinks a cup of hot lava, and the fight begins. Amazing speed and strength for Magetta, right away. But Vegeta is easily avoiding all attacks. Magetta seems to use the magma for his projectile attacks, and the episode dose hint that possible Magetta lava supply is finite. Magetta forces Vegeta to turn SS, but as Magetta continues to power up, the air in the new tournament barrier is becoming super heated, fatiguing Vegeta.

And this is where we are left. What do you think will happen next? Where there any parts of this episode that stood out to you? or any thing in past episode?

My guess from the leaked tittle is Vegeta will Finish Magetaa sooner or later, and that Kabe will also fold to Vegeta. Will we get to see Monako fight at all? New fight order is Vegeta, Goku, Monako. If Heat beats Goku, based off of Whis, universe seven is in danger of losing the tournament.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  13. OriginalG1

Magetta is looking cool so far, I am enjoying his animation and am looking forward to seeing a few more tricks from Magetta

14. OriginalG1

Just going back in history, before the new episode 36 review. Would a time line where Whis did not let Goku kill Frieza be so bad? The surviving earth crew would be Tien, Master Roshi, Piccolo, Gohan, Bulma, and Krillin. Jaco lived which (I imagine) would mean he could give the earth crew a place to crash, as Milky Way portal. I think the "King of the Milky Way's" power level is being over looked. (Joke: When Bulma saw King of the Milky Way; it was love at first sight.)

If Frieza did blow up Earth, I feel like the tournament would still take place between Beerus and Champa. The new hook would be Goku, Gohan and Piccolo would be fighting for a wish to bring earth back. As with the current story line, I honestly think Vegeta could made destroyer God of universe six. Whis did say (as I understood the translation) to Vegeta, that he (Whis) would only train him (Vegeta), if he agreed to become a destroyer God. Something about Kabe and planet Salad still being. Vegeta just seems destined to rule them to me. (Thus the only reason Vageta did not kill Frost in the tournament, was to look honorable in front of Kabe.)

Always just spit balling, but if we fallowed the Frieza did destroy Earth time line , would he be on Beerus' team in the tournament? What kinda angel would that be on the current story? Would any from universe six stand a chance against golden Frieza?

15. OriginalG1

Not receiving any kind of feed back or likes lowers my steam on this. Kinda like Magetta. Vegeta beats Magetta by hurting his feelings. Onto Kabe.

16. OriginalG1

ssgss kiaoken is awesome!

17. OriginalG1

I would highly recommend anyone to watch episode 35-39 for the episode 39 build up. It is cool to see!

I think Goku found a new training partner!

18. OriginalG1

upload_2016-4-17_13-34-40.png
    Funnyest part. Loved watching Champa loss his Bane Shift!

Attached Files:

Lushiris likes this.
  19. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

This thread is depressing

20. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

On the plus side, we got to see a screen-cap of an ugly purple cat-man in Egyptian-esque clothing losing his Bane Shift?