Dragonball Super

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by OriginalG1, Mar 8, 2016.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

upload_2016-4-24_0-9-54.png
    soon!

Lushiris likes this.
  2. OriginalG1

Could the rest of super be about hit? Learning of Goku's death, and mastering time leap to save him? I do not have a good feeling about Goku vs Black. So much is going on, that could be gossiped about, finding it hard to believe no one playing pox loves dragon ball/ wants to talk about it.

3. OriginalG1

Are you watching super? do you have any fan theories or thought on any events or have thoughts on what has happened thus far? If you are watching super how can you just sit back be like; "well that was cool, I'll just wait till next time, before thinking about dragon ball super again."

4. OriginalG1

teach me to focus my brain like this.

5. OriginalG1

grated the story tends to be rather straight forward, but I enjoy the gossip and "what if conversation". lf dbs: G & "WiC." There is a cretin amount of wonder and wondering that can only occurre after a new episode, this is what I would like to capture. (since pox nora is not working on any of my computers.)

6. OriginalG1

Vegeta just got stabbed trough the heart, nothing to talk about here.

7. OriginalG1

upload_2016-9-26_21-38-14.png
    get'um beerus!

8. OriginalG1

when you que in against a human.
    upload_2016-10-15_14-56-55.png

9. OriginalG1

upload_2016-11-4_5-55-49.png
    Soon...

10. OriginalG1

11. OriginalG1

upload_2017-1-7_21-45-14.png
    what a fantastic episode!
    Great charter building!

12. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

Just like the whole of DBsuper [​IMG] .

13. OriginalG1

Episode 73 might be filler but i still loved it. It is so easy to hate that A-list actor butthead, he is going to be an awesome short term villain. (These two episodes i guess.) The bond Videl has with Gohan is pretty dream like. She is into no body but him, so there could be some slight drama being built up. (He gave that actress a ride home on his back, good luck explaining that!) I enjoyed how Krillen seems to handle the bank robbers, as a way to push him self with training. (Dogdeing bullets rather then just arresting them.) Gohan busting trough the wall was a nod toward the power scaling I think. Here we have Krillen this baddass human cop who moves faster the autofire from a military machine gun, but is literately just left in the rubble when compared to Gohan.

Those where my thoughts while watching.

14. OriginalG1

15. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I read a bit of the original Dragon Ball several years ago, back when Goku was a little kid traveling with Bulma and whatnot. It's a rather different flavor of story. Never really read the later stuff.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  16. OriginalG1

Ya it is really cool to see how different the manga and anime can be, but still end up telling the same story. You should see the way Goku talks about Gohan in the manga, manga Goku is not as forgiving or understanding. It is really funny. Interestingly enough I prefer some of the fight scenes in the manga over the anime. I guess it is because I can fill in the transitions of panels in my mind.

@Ohmin do you have a link to the dragon ball manga, I would like to flip through it! I sure it gets pretty raunchy at times!

17. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Nope. I never read it online to begin with. I suppose the internet being what it is though it wouldn't surprise me if you could find something after some searching though.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  18. OriginalG1

upload_2017-1-22_0-29-3.png
    lol, please call her Brala.

19. OriginalG1

[​IMG]
    this week there will be two dragon ball super episodes back to back, will we be exposed to this new son Goku form? Matches are sure to heat up in the tournament of power/ tournament of survival.

20. OriginalG1