Dragonball Super

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by OriginalG1, Mar 8, 2016.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Don’t worry Vegeta will be the new God of Destruction by the end of DBS.

Honestly if they do I hope they make Goku the new Kioshin under the Elders training since Zamastu was killed.

2. chickenpox2

GOD JUST FINSH HIM ALREADY !
    Now they just dragging it I would been happy if they knocked of Jiren this episode then just focused on the aftermath

3. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

nah jiren is still chilling and hasnt gone full out yet , but what pisses me off is that they are really really really trying to make us forget freiza's ***** ass is still in the ring

OriginalG1 likes this.
  4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Obvious frieza betrays goku after jiren loses set up is obvious.

1: Goku will have absolutely no energy left once this UI is up.

2: Last man standing of the winning universe gets use of the super dragon balls (dragon balls were initially friezas ultimate goal back when we first met him, why would he not go for an even more powerful version)

3: They really really really want us to forget frieza is there.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  5. chickenpox2

I really hope it goes like.

Aha now I got you Son Goku throws destructo disc but Zeno like nope deletes his ass

6. nepyonisdead

Nah i actually think they are setting frieza up to be the good guy in the end, when jiren powers up and is about to Firk goku frieza shows up and either gives him his energy or eats jirens final attack etc....

7. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Most recent episode was pretty cool, kinda tiring though. It's just like where do we go from here, power lvl wise ? It would be best if Jirem beats goku, but is so weakened that Frieza is able to knock him off. Frieza wishes to be the strongest, and somehow wishes everyone back to their base forms or at least regular super Saiyan.

The current power progression is unsustainable, they were able to blow up planets in the saiyan saga, it's gotten to be silly. Either they all die at the tournament of power or just the people with god power.

Also I like that this thread is so positive, and we can all talk about things we enjoy without all the nonsense.

8. chickenpox2

Nah I would rather have dbs end with Frieza and freeze permanently deleted from the universe

9. nepyonisdead

I dont like him personally but i feel like they are trying to bring him back to be a good guy kinda like buu so who knows

10. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

SOOOOOON.

HYPE!
    [​IMG]

11. chickenpox2

The last episode was so good finally for once Goku wasnt the one to end thing they left it to android 17 and he made the wish

OriginalG1 likes this.
  12. OriginalG1

13. OriginalG1

The ride was great. I am satisfied.

super71 likes this.
  14. chickenpox2

Honestly I didn’t like they redcon Goku after tourney so he can’t do ultra instinct seem kinda pointless just to put Vegeta at same level again
    Oh wait.. Vegeta probably stronger because they did remove his Ssw blue 2

OriginalG1 likes this.
  15. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Good ending, as for dragon ball super so far it's okay, I'd put it in front of the buu saga. It just seemed rushed, the whole thing.

Glad goku didn't win it, really glad 17 was the last guy left he was awesome the whole tournament. Upset gohan still sucks, as did everyone except roshi, I'm glad he got some respect though finally. Even though they have all fought in a million tournaments.

Good ending, hoping for the next arc to be a little less kiddie and goku being a bit more serious, whoever does his voice sounds like a baby, in the English anime saiyan through buu saga he knew how to turn it on and get real and came off as a bad ass. Never could take him seriously this time

Hopefully we find another site to chat on in the future about dbz in case pox shuts down.

16. OriginalG1

There was a great team working Akira Toriyama on super.

The DBS team built up and expanded the god hierarchy, while introducing a rich multiverse of charterers successfully.

The music of Dragon Ball Super was hotter then your mix tape.

Universe 6 and universe 7 had spectacular matches.

Pacing was much faster then DB or DBZ, however I was thankful for the most part. I mentally infer the 10min qi beam charge up. I am glad that Kamehameha gets shortened to HA! They still did some awesome charge ups though. (Goku vs Hit, Vegeta vs Magetta, Goku vs Kefla,
    Goku Vs Bergamo, Vegeta & Trunks vs Zamasu)

The animation in the Frieza arch, lol.

If Whis's power is constant, given what we know in the Zamsu arch, there should be a timeline where Frieza really did blow up Earth.

Future Trunks is just that gangster.

The Omni Kings puts the fate of all universes on the wish of the tournament of power winner. Only the "low moral level" universes could compete.

Android 17's charter development was amazing. 17 only entered the tournament because he owed Krillin a life dept for wishing him back with the dragon balls. 17 wins, wishes everyone back with the dragon balls.

The Dragon has more power then the Omni Kings?

Vegeta's character development and seeing Vegeta with a pacifier in his mouth during the patofu arch.

Super's self awareness and teamfourstar nods.

All fight scenes. While watching a Super fight you can see tributes and nodes to a range of real martial arts techniques. (I have spotted a few judo throws.)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    super71 likes this.
  17. OriginalG1

Is one Zeno Toriyama and the other Zeno the budget?

18. chickenpox2

You think they make another DB series after the movie?

19. OriginalG1

If the movie makes money and sells merch, of carouse they will. I like where DBS ended though, it was good ride.

super71 likes this.
  20. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

I can't imagine DBS not getting another season, it's like a final fantasy sized cash cow at this point.

chickenpox2, OriginalG1 and super71 like this.