Draksar players ? Anyone :D

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by dugadu8, Oct 5, 2016.

1. dugadu8

dugadu8 The King of Potatoes

I have this bg ... But ı change the draksar bg .. I loss alot of shard .
    The deck does want to change ?Or write something for budget Draksar bg ''It's impossible because it's too expensive'' upload_2016-10-5_17-4-58.png

2. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Skeezick are good but your deck could do with fine tuning. Youre not running Skeezick Whorl which is a good rune, id add 2 in place of a Ripper and a Vindictive. Id also change up that spell set removing Mimic, Sandspout, Minefield and a Rage Band for March of Skeezick, Tornado, Magnetize and Quicken.

Draksar can be played on a budget but you wont have access to High Priest, Priest of Fury or Blackscale Centurion (to name a few) which are all very good. Its not "impossible because its expensive", its just going to be a bit weaker than the expensive version. You will lack ranged options that are not physical damage and will have to run Wyrmpriests for Sermon and anti summons which are a bit mediocre. Draksar have plenty of options. Id look at the common/uncommon/rare runes like Temple Guard, Hunchback, Archer, Psion, Bolter, Lord, Doomsayer, Paradigm, Wyrmpriest, Spellsword, Charger, Consulate, Beastlord, Augmenter, Berserker, Hunter, Marine, Persecutor, Pursuer, Shifter, Rip Demon and Fallen Draksar. All of those Draksar runes are either cheap or Core set and should be pretty easy to obtain.

As an example, if i was on a tight budget and wanted a Draksar deck, id build something like this to begin with:

Untitled.png

Disclaimer: I spent all of 2 minutes building this deck so it can definitely be improved.

EDIT: If youre trading in all your runes for new decks youll eventually run out of runes mate, trust me i did it myself. Get on the Skirmish mode and start farming Core Set Exotics and Legendaries to turn into to shards which then can be used to forge valuable Legendaries on Poxbox etc resulting in you building your collection rather than slowly destroying it.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
    SPiEkY likes this.
  3. dugadu8

dugadu8 The King of Potatoes

Thanks so much. I loge this budget bg. Looks awesome <3

Anima26 likes this.
  4. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Youre welcome. All of the champions i listed above are all perfectly viable includes too so feel free to experiment with all the various options Draksar have, especially when it comes to melee beaters and tanks. Draksar Lord is probably worth running 2x as both a tank and a beater if you do not have Blackscales. Hes excellent with Bulwark: Draksar.