Draksars

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by EmperorSauron, May 12, 2015.

1. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

michael pietrzak likes this.
  2. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

No replys? Dafuk SLers. Needs more Marines and Firk Psions imo. Run whatever works for you though, your deck looks really low on the ranged options.
    Your spell set looks very similar to mine but without a Quickening or Dragonfear.

No Hunchbacks, Hunters or Flagellums, is that because you dont have them or this post was pre expansion?

Quick question of my own regarding Draksar;

Whats the opinion on Draksar Gunner atm, he has 3-5 range and 6 spd and sapping strike can be very useful, his cost isnt too bad if u dont take max rank Piercing shot. If Psion wasnt a 5-6 range, id run Gunner with Rage bands and poke with Piercing shot 3. Anyone using him? Draks still seem to lack range without Psion. Gunner doesnt have bs Ammunition neither, i hate that Rocketeer only has 4 hits before becoming a bland meat shield.

EmperorSauron likes this.
  3. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

basilisks over priced 1 centurion is enough high marshal is not good same with bookburner interregator eh. footman 5 speed is meh. raven speaker situational usually gets distracted or something so it doesnt even do its job. i will forever love dreadnaught. get rid of purge if you are running valdac. 2x channeled violence auto.

4. spineyftw

spineyftw I need me some PIE!

Anima26 likes this.
  5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

6. ormen

leave now

Dolcebrodude likes this.
  7. Anima26

I see neither of you run Reforge, i thought ud run it Macca seems as u have bloodthirsty blade.

As a question, what upgrades are people using on Hunters?

Edit: No Draksar Broodqueen either? She got invig 2 back.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  8. Anima26

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  9. spineyftw

Magnetize

Regen and Surge

I swap her out for Morph sometimes. She's good.

10. ormen

draksar bg

Attached Files:

11. Dolcebrodude

Dolcebrodude The King of Potatoes

Double whipdudes is fun. Temple guard has no Unstoppable, but he's still a solid bodyguard.
    My BG:
    [​IMG]

12. ormen

I dont like rocketeers losing range after 4 attacks, flagellum is expensive compared to marine, who can probably dish out more damage, with violent and regen. Draksar gunner is expensive, id rather have psion @Anima26

13. abrasax

abrasax The King of Potatoes

14. Anima26

Looks pretty solid to me. Id drop 1 or 2 champs as i prefer to run 16 champs for more spell variety. Personally i would take out Valdac, a Ravenspeaker and a Centurion and add a Temple Guard and two spells, probably another Channeled Violence and maybe a Quicken or Dragonfear. I like Spellsword too for the Magic Eater/Anti Spell dmg.

This is what id run but its just my preference really, your deck is pretty solid.
    https://poxbase.com/deck/cpmctvct=czZC4MCUci2cptCwxcj4Czhctbs6Ls8oS4isas7is84s73s7usYrPr2qe22e1O

I run Purge for Dispel more than Cleanse. I know alot of ppl dislike Purges high nora cost but the dispel wins me games so i run it.

15. ormen

16. abrasax

abrasax The King of Potatoes

Raven i know is expansive but he got good range damage cleanse detection is really good to me.

For spells i don't know sl spell are expansive you don't need to much of them but use them in the right moment.

Valdac+ regen are 8 or 10 hp heal each turn.

I can take out 1 centurion and valdac and add 1 cv 1 quicken.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  17. ormen

you also must consider combat effectiveness per nora spent

18. michael pietrzak

michael pietrzak The King of Potatoes

19. spineyftw

nah

20. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

you didnt actually just in some way or another try to say that draksar marines are better than flageum of chains did you