Drums of War System

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by wrathpact, Jul 18, 2017.

1. wrathpact

wrathpact The King of Potatoes

Hello!

I play poxnora since 2012 (even I wasn't active all the time neither I'm a good player) but there are 3 things that make me comeback into this game:

- I love the lore;

- The strat level of this game is cool AF;

- I really enjoy battling in DoW.

I think DoW should be happening right now, cause I love it.

Alright, my idea consists in making the war fair for both sides and making a good reward system.

In first place there should be a registration function for the war, so there would always have the same number of players each side. I know this wouldn't be completely fair, but would be better than it once was.

What I mean is: every new season, before it starts, it should be possible to register for the war, choosing for what side will you fight (or a third option of "split bg" which should be a split bg between protec and wrath). The player will only be able to play for the war if he's registered in one of the sides.

To be successfully registered, there has to be one player trying to register in the opposing "team", so the war can be fair. The Split guys will be an exception because they'll be scoring for both.
    Obviously there should be a validation in-game to check if the player will play for what he registered.

The bars should still be filles by each faction, so the player will score for the faction he played, but the players should receive rewards based on how many points they got playing for X side.

If a registered player wants to change his side, he will give up his slot in that side and will have to wait for new registry.

If the player didn't play any ranked match in 3 days (or something like that), he loses his registry.

A non-registered player should still be able to play ranked match, but he'll only get rating points.

The rewards should be for X (you guys decide) top ranked players, in gold or credits (maybe).

The rewards for DoW should be for X (40 or something) top scored in each side.

The Split guys should have their own scoring. (3 points rank for DoW).

Guys pls don't ignore me, I wrote all of that in a smartphone

If I did forget something or there's any question, please reply here.

Thanks for reading.